Join Mythix!

Vinh225Vinh225 Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, UK, Europe, Earth, The UniverseMember Posts: 259
Hello Deepworldians!

I set this guild up a couple of months ago and I finally decided to make a discussion about it.
So we are currently looking for new members. In order to join this guild, you need to have a crow and at least one onyx accessory. Please talk to Mythical. if you have any questions about the requirements.

So, I'll give a bit of background information on the guild:
-We hold meetings regularly to talk about the guild and about how we can improve.
-We have various projects
-We have our own currency- MythCredits.
-We are very active and I hold fun competitions, pandoras, mini-games and more!
-We own a couple of worlds which each have a specific use.
-We have guild jobs which allows members to show their skills in a certain area.

If you would like to join, please comment down below OR PM Mythical.

Hope to see some of you soon!

Comments

• CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    Didn't you have a guild before? Skilled I think.

Anyways, gud luck with recruitments.
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughMember Posts: 136
    Goooo Mythix!
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Playing Growtopia as 24elijah24Member Posts: 654
    Hey it's me, I was ranked an Elite in Skilled until the guild got disbanded and you stopped following me. It's nice seeing you getting back up on your feet! :-)
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, UK, Europe, Earth, The UniverseMember Posts: 259
    Yeah I remember you @Dominus_Mortis . Long time no see!
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    Btw, pretty sure you won't remember me.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    No
  • VellanVellan Member Posts: 27
    Can i join your guild
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    I would be very interested in joining this guild, I have been looking for a good community guild to join and this one sounds fun. I have a brass crow, and an onyx steampack, does that count?
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    Uh oh, this is a grave dug thread, oops, sorry. I would still be interested if this guild is still up and running
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughMember Posts: 136

Uh oh, this is a grave dug thread, oops, sorry. I would still be interested if this guild is still up and running

Its still a guild. I suggest visiting Mythix City on Saturday and Sunday. Thats when guild events are occurring
    Vellan said:

Can i join your guild

U as well if you are still interested. I will tell Myth.
    Ethereal said:

Its still a guild. I suggest visiting Mythix City on Saturday and Sunday. Thats when guild events are occurring
    Vellan said:

Can i join your guild

U as well if you are still interested. I will tell Myth.
    Ok, I will try to see you Saturday then.