Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Release v2.5.5 (iOS)

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,366Member, Administrator
I think this is our final beta before v2.5 goes live!

- Slight performance enhancements
- Fixed iOS 7 startup crash (for real this time!)

Comments

• mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,366Member, Administrator
    *Still need to fix the weird chat scroll bug, but other than that, I think we're good.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,948Member
    FIRST
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Posts: 416Member
    SECOND
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,381Member, Arbiter
    Halp!

How do I do this? It tells me to confirm the installation dialogue, then press my home button. I see no dialogue, nor a home button on Hockeyapp. Help me please!!!
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    So is there an estimated date when this update will be released?
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Posts: 493Member
    What are the slight performance enhancements?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,366Member, Administrator

Some moderately cpu-hungry code was running when it didn't need to.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member

Some moderately cpu-hungry code was running when it didn't need to.
    Oh man. Us Apple users don't have good cpus as it is. heh heh Improvements are always great!
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    Cant wait for the full release :)
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,382Member
    Nice! I wish @mikelaurence that the giant clock would move both hands it would be really cool!
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Posts: 721Member
    William2 said:

Halp!

How do I do this? It tells me to confirm the installation dialogue, then press my home button. I see no dialogue, nor a home button on Hockeyapp. Help me please!!!

delete the normal Deepworld app then you can install the beta.
  • GashlyGashly USAPosts: 144Member

Update submitted to the App Store, yay!

@mikelaurence will this update have the mini game guild and new building materials?
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookPosts: 97Member
    I am unable to use my portable teleporter . Haven't been able for about four weeks or so. Please help.
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member
    Crossing fingers for mac laptop version! Mini games sound like a lot of fun!
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Posts: 493Member

Update submitted to the App Store, yay!

This may take a couple of weeks D: but this is exciting news!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Ok, so will the PC update roll out around the same time as iOS?
    I can go through every mob, they dont push me around. Thets a new thing or a bug?
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member

I can go through every mob, they dont push me around. Thets a new thing or a bug?

New thing
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    On the beta, The tabs for inventory and such cover up the steam, making it hard to tell what your steam is if it's not a double digit number.

On the beta, The tabs for inventory and such cover up the steam, making it hard to tell what your steam is if it's not a double digit number.

Yeh, its pretty anoying, but i turn down the opacity of the hud to 3 and i can see the numbers.
    But i think a new look and place would be cool for the life and steam indicator.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter

Yeh, its pretty anoying, but i turn down the opacity of the hud to 3 and i can see the numbers.
    But i think a new look and place would be cool for the life and steam indicator.
    Thats how it was for me on iPhone before I shortened my name. Opacity was the best thing ever then :)
  • alba09alba09 Posts: 14Member
    Have a fun question, with the new update does this mean that beta testing is over? Or players whom are testing stay on beta version?