Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Don't Trust Sirentist on Twitch

SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
I just tried to sign up on twitch and apparently someone from this game has taken the username. LOL!

So just wanted to let you know, if you see anyone on twitch named "Sirentist," it's not me. Not only is it not me, it's someone with issues who should not be trusted -- I'm guessing some fanboi wannabe or other super jelly weird obsessed person who just wants you to THINK it's me.

Accept no substitutes!

Comments

• SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member

Name calling is not allowed on the forums.

She didn't call anyone out...
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Smoothy said:

Name calling is not allowed on the forums.

She didn't call anyone out...
    I think it was just a joke. That's how I took it, anyhow, lol.
    Millicent said:

This is too funny!

It is my burden to be too beloved ...
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    She called Sirentist a, and I qoute, " some fanboi wannabe or other super jelly weird obsessed person"

She called Sirentist a, and I qoute, " some fanboi wannabe or other super jelly weird obsessed person"

You know that person secretly wants to be me sooo hard and hates me for being what he can't be, namely, me, right? It's pretty hilarious.
    Sirentist said:

You know that person secretly wants to be me sooo hard and hates me for being what he can't be, namely, me, right? It's pretty hilarious.
    I flag this discussion as abuse
    image.jpeg
    300 x 225 - 17K
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    edited February 2016
    Sirentist said:

Maybe you just have a twin sister somewhere, that's exact opposite of you and enjoys petting her pet crows and eating spicy food? I'm not sure if you like spicy food.
    Smoothy said:

Sirentist said:

Maybe you just have a twin sister somewhere, that's exact opposite of you and enjoys petting her pet crows and eating spicy food? I'm not sure if you like spicy food.
    -throws spicy food at crows-
    lisa said:

I swear it wasn't me.

EVRYBODY DONT TRUST LISA ON TWITH EITHERRRR
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member
    just when I was about to give Sirentist on Twitch all my onyx, phew
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    Considering how "Sirentist" is taken, and it is the mashing of "Siren" and "Scientist" (least how I assume it was) how bout a few of these suggestions:

Siren + Biologist = Sirelogist

Siren + Enginer = Sirenginer

Siren + Siren = Loudness

Or ya know, just Crowrentist.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    Sirentist said:

I just tried to sign up on twitch and apparently someone from this game has taken the username. LOL!

So just wanted to let you know, if you see anyone on twitch named "Sirentist," it's not me. Not only is it not me, it's someone with issues who should not be trusted -- I'm guessing some fanboi wannabe or other super jelly weird obsessed person who just wants you to THINK it's me.

Accept no substitutes!

Don't worry. I couldn't get FreshX either. Whoever that damn person is, I will hunt them down. And get that damn "_" out of my twitch name.
  • ocg13ocg13 Swimming in Mars barsPosts: 1,549Member

Considering how "Sirentist" is taken, and it is the mashing of "Siren" and "Scientist" (least how I assume it was) how bout a few of these suggestions:

Siren + Siren = Loudness

Or crowdentist
    FreshX said:

Don't worry. I couldn't get FreshX either. Whoever that damn person is, I will hunt them down. And get that damn "_" out of my twitch name.

Ha, it's likely all the same person, but don't give him the satisfaction. You know he's reading this thread, checking every time someone comments, gloating and feeling excited and important and powerful about having managed to snatch something away that he thinks someone else really wants. Spare a moment of pity for him, perhaps, but other than that, well, you know what they say ... don't feed the trolls! Better to to just shrug, laugh, and move on :)
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,648Member
    It pays off to have an original name like Piptro. I've never made an account where it was taken, except deepworld. (And it was taken by myself a long time ago, and I don't remember that accounts password nor email)
    PIPTR0 said:

It pays off to have an original name like Piptro. I've never made an account where it was taken, except deepworld. (And it was taken by myself a long time ago, and I don't remember that accounts password nor email)

My name is original ... in fact for the years I was on the internet before Deepworld, I was the ONLY Sirentist. If you did a Google search, every single hit was authentically connected to me. It's funny because I know that any Sirentist account that I didn't make is a Deepworld player who's super fixated on me. Pretty sure I even know which person it is, too, lol.

-waves to the jelly wannabe- I KNOW U LOVES ME BABEEEEEE
    Sirentist said:

Accept no substitutes!

Please remove the names, wouldn't want to have a BAD TIME now would you.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter

Sirentist said:

Accept no substitutes!

Please remove the names, wouldn't want to have a BAD TIME now would you.
    The first time was kinda funny, but now you're getting quite annoying.

I was the only DaBiscuitGod. I can't change my IGN back because someone I know took it from me -glares-
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,328Member
    Sirentist said:

PIPTR0 said:

My name is original ... in fact for the years I was on the internet before Deepworld, I was the ONLY Sirentist. If you did a Google search, every single hit was authentically connected to me. It's funny because I know that any Sirentist account that I didn't make is a Deepworld player who's super fixated on me. Pretty sure I even know which person it is, too, lol.
    -waves to the jelly wannabe- I KNOW U LOVES ME BABEEEEEE
    Hah. My name is surprisingly unique. I've only had it taken a handfull of times and usually that's where I've signed up and forgotten the login details.

Also, I can use captial i's instead of l's, resulting in jeIIysnake
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Posts: 493Member
    My name DeathSwagga was taken too D:
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter

ocg13 said:

Siren + Siren = Loudness

Or crowdentist
    crowdentist FTW
    It's a thing o.O

Crow Dentistry | Dr. Jeremy Crow DDS | South Hills Village ...
    i.e. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=crowdentist
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    I was surprised Will-I-Am wasn't taken when I signed up for Deepworld. It said it was taken when I signed up for the forums, but I can't find it now. Huh, weird.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    i dare u to search 719matmat. thats the name i use for alot of things, but sometimes i just use heliosis/heliosis_lord
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Posts: 953Member
    Sirentist said:

Accept no substitutes!

This has happened to me on a game called Tanked, I couldn't get my old username 24elijah24, but we're talking Twitch, and a planet with billions of people. Maybe you didn't originally think up the name Sirentist?

This has happened to me on a game called Tanked, I couldn't get my old username 24elijah24, but we're talking Twitch, and a planet with billions of people. Maybe you didn't originally think up the name Sirentist?

lol u so kewt when u try to make innocent face! :smiley: :wink: :smiley: