Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

iOS will look...

ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,922Member
...even more beautiful
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 203K

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,119Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Did you revert using old texture files?
  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,700Member, Arbiter
    Wow, that's actually really beautiful with the new graphics.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    wait, you can make texture packs? :no_mouth:
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    @ItzDennisz Help me get that ._.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,922Member

Are you manually replacing the textures? If so I am dreadfully sorry that they will probably all be jumbled around the next time we add new graphics :(

Maybe at some point I can automate pushes of the old graphics for modding, even if we can't include it in the game per se. It is fun to dive into the nostalgia well from time to time.

Yes I am manually adding the old graphics step by step and optimizing the plist files prevent the need of stretching images, thus providing high quality. I've noticed that if you add new graphics the plist and pvr.czz files will be reset and new graphics will be added. I don't really care because I absolutely love these old graphics and I will do anything to play on them again, even if it is a huge pain.
    Whoops...! I forgot to optimize the other 3 deepness layers in the .plist file o.o
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 185K
    w00t
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 199K
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member

w00t

That looks awesome