Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does pc have more content than ios?

KurejiKureji Posts: 7Member
Ive played deepworld before but recently stared back up in the past week or so and i havent even seen a paint bunker/onyx/diamond during the entire experience??? Wondering if some items/features are pc only or my luck is awful.

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,948Member
    Your luck is awful.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter

Your luck is awful.

Rude.

Anyway, PC actually has LESS features than iOS however "important" things like bunkers and dungeons are there. Upgrade your perception level. That's a must.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,948Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

Your luck is awful.

Rude.

Anyway, PC actually has LESS features than iOS however "important" things like bunkers and dungeons are there. Upgrade your perception level. That's a must.
    Kureji said:

Wondering if some items/features are pc only or my luck is awful.

• Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    Pretty much all the basic features of the game are still available on pc.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    I believe the graphics are more crisp, besides that, there's nothing new that pc has.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,381Member, Arbiter
    iOS actually has more content than PC. Exo skins, PMs, etc. (Last time I checked, anyways). If you want all of Deepworld, then I'd reccomend iOS. PC does, however, have the onyx, diamonds, paint bunks, and everything else necessary for Deepworld life.
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Posts: 1,187Member
    edited February 2016
    Well if we compare IOS TO Windows iOS is better as window has less features and only perception advantage.
    BUT...
    If we compare iOS to mac version mac is better as mac users enjoy same gameplay/features as iOS users but in better graphics and a large perception advantage + faster gameplay i would say.

Note: Mining is always best in PC as advantage of more perception is there.
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member
    another way to say it: the game creates the worlds (and all the rares in bunkers & onyx & stuff) independent of whatever device you use to play the game.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    As I recall, it's harder to see onyx and diamonds on PC. And the small protector that covers the paint dungeon (and ice sculpture bunker) doesn't show up on PC when you have protector radii display turned on. So those would be disadvantages when trying to find those rares. The items are still THERE; they're just harder to see.
  • HermitessHermitess Posts: 593Member
    Muneeb said:

Well if we compare IOS TO Windows iOS is better as window has less features and only perception advantage.
    BUT...
    If we compare iOS to mac version mac is better as mac users enjoy same gameplay/features as iOS users but in better graphics and a large perception advantage + faster gameplay i would say.

Perception for mining is better on PC, but mining itself is much slower than it should be.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Hermitess said:

Muneeb said:

BUT...

Perception for mining is better on PC, but mining itself is much slower than it should be.
    It's ridiculously faster if you use a shovel, though.
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    Sirentist said:

As I recall, it's harder to see onyx and diamonds on PC. And the small protector that covers the paint dungeon (and ice sculpture bunker) doesn't show up on PC when you have protector radii display turned on. So those would be disadvantages when trying to find those rares. The items are still THERE; they're just harder to see.

Im pretty sure the dirt is darker.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter

Sirentist said:

Im pretty sure the dirt is darker.
    It depends on your monitor above all else.