Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New scam

xPOISONxxPOISONx TOXIC LANDPosts: 33Member
edited February 2016 in General
Since minigame obuluisk came lots of people have been selling them for onyx and other rares, my friends been scammed 4 onyx because of this, My opinion is to have a notification/pm for all deepworld players saying minigame obuluisk are craftable and worth a few crys.

It's my opinion of what should happen but I don't really care if this doesn't happen because I check before I trade.

Comments

• Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    Its ok. This scam will be ueless very soon when people discover you can craft them.
  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,705Member, Arbiter
    Hahaha, this reminds me of the time I spent 3 crystals for wine when it came out.
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    I once bought an outling for 2 onyx butler bots when they first came out. Now they are worth 4x that lmao
  • xPOISONxxPOISONx TOXIC LANDPosts: 33Member
    I payed 5 onyx for a dig dug once
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    I almost sold a Pandora's Box for several onyx. Somebody who was CAPSpamming ended taking the onyx. The next day they were in the store and worth little more than crystals.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    I think I once sold sockmnky's soul for an onyx. Or maybe he sold mine. I can't remember. Either way, one of us got scammed.
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    Sirentist said:

I think I once sold sockmnky's soul for an onyx. Or maybe he sold mine. I can't remember. Either way, one of us got scammed.

So that's how he got all that onyx...
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,382Member
    Well... Let's start screwing people! :lol: lol