Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

A Friend's Birthday

FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIPosts: 1,244Member
My good friend "Phenomenal"'s birthday is just tomorrow. Since his birthday is coming, I've decided to throw him a birthday party. I hope you guys will come, and build him something. The birthday will take place at Sandyshaw.

Comments

• Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    Time?
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIPosts: 1,244Member
    edited February 2016

Time?

It hasn't been decided it.
    Wow, am I disorganized.
  • PhenomenalPhenomenal Posts: 4Member
    Not really a Suprise party if you told me to check it in the forums. But thank you, Fallers, or Fail_ure, in this case.

Not really a Suprise party if you told me to check it in the forums. But thank you, Fallers, or Fail_ure, in this case.

It wasn't supposed to be a surprise party. The last time I tried to do a surprise party, I gave that person a heart attack.
    Fallers said:

It wasn't supposed to be a surprise party. The last time I tried to do a surprise party, I gave that person a heart attack.
    Yea, you told me in game... I don't want to die yet... I wanna continue DW. Lawl

Fallers said:

Yea, you told me in game... I don't want to die yet... I wanna continue DW. Lawl
    Dude, I'm going to throw a surprise birthday party. Even if I tried I wouldn't be able to, since...well, you already know.
    Fallers said:

Fallers said:

Dude, I'm going to throw a surprise birthday party. Even if I tried I wouldn't be able to, since...well, you already know.
    Mmk. You don't have to, or try to. If you REALLY do wanna throw a Suprise, just don't tell the time. That's the only thing you haven't said...

Fallers said:

Fallers said:

Mmk. You don't have to, or try to. If you REALLY do wanna throw a Surprise, just don't tell the time. That's the only thing you haven't said...
    You're tempting me. Don't make me surprise you, with a John Cena meme.
    Fallers said:

Fallers said:

Fallers said:

Mmk. You don't have to, or try to. If you REALLY do wanna throw a Surprise, just don't tell the time. That's the only thing you haven't said...
    Don't please. That got old to me. lol
    edited February 2016

Fallers said:

Fallers said:

Fallers said:

Don't please. That got old to me. lol
    What? I can't hear you over the sound of JOHN CENA!!
    Fallers said:

My good friend "Phenomenal"'s birthday is just tomorrow. Since his birthday is coming, I've decided to throw him a birthday party. I hope you guys will come, and build him something. The birthday will take place at Sandyshaw.

Oh, by the way. I might not be able to come to the party. BTW, the party is at 5:00 PM.