Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

I am having a problem with purchases

I have been trying to purchase 250 crowns on my apple ipad mini. I have only just enough to buy 250, and cannot afford the 3 100s
But the reason I can't is because it says I have already bought it and it doesn't let me restore it. Does any one have an idea what I could do to fix this?

Comments

• ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Apple does charge tax so the purchase will be more than $5. If that's not the reason, then email [email protected] They'll sort it out eventually.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Tax is dependent based on where you live.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activePosts: 501Member
    edited February 2016

I have been trying to purchase 250 crowns on my apple ipad mini. I have only just enough to buy 250, and cannot afford the 3 100s
    But the reason I can't is because it says I have already bought it and it doesn't let me restore it. Does any one have an idea what I could do to fix this?

Did you buy crowns using the beta?
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    p1nkbr0 said:

Tax is dependent based on where you live.

really?! No wonder it's not very expensive here.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    edited February 2016
    If you're trying to use a iTunes card. Well when I used mine, it took the $10 but charged like 61 cents on my account lol. I don't know why it wouldn't work though
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter

If you're trying to use a iTunes card. Well when I used mine, it took the $10 but charged like 61 cents on my account lol. I don't know why it wouldn't work though

.61 is the tax added on.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

.61 is the tax added on.
    I know.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    If you are still having a problem please email [email protected]