Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Tiger Of Hell Lottery

JakalopeJakalope Tiger Of Hell or DEEPSTYLE spawnerPosts: 130Member
edited February 2016 in General
I started a new deepworld lottery
in example u pay 1 dia and at 10 participants I use a random picker and the winner get the raffle
it was pretty nice and ill do new lottery regulary just go there at tiger of hell or talk with me (Jakalope.) or jonnystyle to enter in a lottery

Comments

• JakalopeJakalope Tiger Of Hell or DEEPSTYLE spawnerPosts: 130Member
    First winner of the 10 Diamonds raffle
    image.png
    640 x 1136 - 97K
    Another winner
    75 Blues crys for him lol:)
    image.png
    640 x 1136 - 113K
    A new lottery started price is 2 dias and the winner get onyx or dig dug or alpaca :)
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Posts: 268Member
    First of all this random generator can be used as a 'scam' because you can keep generating till you get the player of your choice. Secondly

A new lottery started price is 2 dias and the winner get onyx or dig dug or alpaca :)

If you pay 2 diamonds and there are 10 participants =20 diamonds=2 onyx =you earn one onyx
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Normally, a lottery works based on how much money people buy. If it were a true lottery, the winners would receive all the diamonds, plus whatever else you throw in.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Posts: 268Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

Normally, a lottery works based on how much money people buy. If it were a true lottery, the winners would receive all the diamonds, plus whatever else you throw in.

So I pay 1 onyx I should get 2 onyx ;p