Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Portable teleporters

JeanieJeanie FacebookPosts: 97Member
I have not been able to use my portable teleporters for a month or so. How can I fix this?

Comments

• ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    What platform are you on? iPad 2, iPhone 6, PC, Mac, etc.

Im pretty sure its not implemented on PC yet. But I don't know for certain.
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookPosts: 97Member
    I'm on ipad2
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    @Jeanie Are you trying to use them from your hotbar? (The slots on the right side) you have to use them from that little menu that comes up from swiping up on the map. You probably know that. Lol
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter

@Jeanie Are you trying to use them from your hotbar? (The slots on the right side) you have to use them from that little menu that comes up from swiping up on the map. You probably know that. Lol

Using them from your hot bar crashes your game, idk why it does tho.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    What iOS version is on your iPad2? (There was a twitter notice about the latest release no longer supporting iOS 6.)
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    Sirentist said:

What iOS version is on your iPad2? (There was a twitter notice about the latest release no longer supporting iOS 6.)

I thought Mike said iOS 7?
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Sirentist said:

I thought Mike said iOS 7?
    You thought wrong? All you have to do is scroll down the twitter feed in the sidebar ...