Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Clothing suggestions

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
edited February 2016 in Feedback and Game Ideas
I always wanted a paper bag for like face wear that would be cool. Also something not that hard to add?
Post edited by Wonder_melon_ on

Comments

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    There's already a paper bag in the game.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    Yep, there is already a paper bag face in-game, in case you're too ashamed of your appearenc-I mean, um...

But yeah, I'm pretty sure it was added a bit ago during a server update or crowns sale, I think.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    ...psst, Feedback and Game Ideas...

I still can't wait for the samurai set to be released. It's gonna fit so well with my guild name.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member

...psst, Feedback and Game Ideas...

I still can't wait for the samurai set to be released. It's gonna fit so well with my guild name.

Sorry about that! (The wrong category again :P) and there's a paper bag in the game? I never saw it...?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    edited February 2016
    Under facial gear!

YOU GAVE ME THE UGLY
    p1nkbr0 said:

Under facial gear!

YOU GAVE ME THE UGLY

I thought for bold letters it would be " " not " " and I don't see it, where would you get it at?
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    edited February 2016
    i didnt know there was a paper bag item either :open_mouth:
    Almost all clothing comes from snmall red chests @Wonder_melon_
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    I believe the only way to get the paper bag is to purchase it from the crowns store.
    Sirentist said:

I believe the only way to get the paper bag is to purchase it from the crowns store.

It's not on the crown store...
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Sirentist said:

Oh, you're right! Huh, I wonder where it went? Maybe it's become part of the loot rotation? That would be weird, though, because people spent money for it. I'm not sure if Deepworld is doing limited-availability customization items ... maybe it was just an oversight in the latest server update or something.
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Oh, you're right! Huh, I wonder where it went? Maybe it's become part of the loot rotation? That would be weird, though, because people spent money for it. I'm not sure if Deepworld is doing limited-availability customization items ... maybe it was just an oversight in the latest server update or something.
    Headphones werent in the crown store before im pretty sure because i have them but i dont believe i ever bought them. Maybe every once and a while a random item goes for sale on the crown store that is also lootable :neutral:
  • HermitessHermitess Posts: 592Member
    edited February 2016
    There are a few things in the crown store that I have and didn't buy. Headphones are one of them. The twisty horns are another.