Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Illuminati? XD

_DarkPrince__DarkPrince_ (┛°□°) ┛︵ ┻━┻ Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉPosts: 125Member
O.o mind blown
image.jpeg
1280 x 960 - 187K

Comments

• GRAPTIK_BLIZZARDGRAPTIK_BLIZZARD World Name: Geen EdenPosts: 564Member
    Prepare for the hate about this not being in the screenshot of the day thread.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,252Member
    I always love the thing with the illuminati where they have numbers and somehow make them seem like they mean something. xD This is a perfect example
  • SushiSushi EUREKA!!!Posts: 75Member
    -facepalm- why is this a thread
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    The threads title has used 3 different symbols. Upper and Lowercase, and a question mark.
    A triangle has 3 sides. Illuminati is known for traingles. Illuminati confirmed.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,650Member
    edited February 2016
    There have been 5 comments on this thread. There are 2 words in the original post. 5-2=3. Three is the number of seconds I spent writing this comment.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    This is a Dank Meme, but it would be even DANKER in the Screenshot of the Day thread.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    PIPTR0 said:

There have been 5 comments on this thread. There are 2 words in the original post. 5-2=3. Three is the number of seconds I spent writing this comment.

OBJECTION! unless you write about 7 words per second, thats a lie!
    BUT WAIT! words per second. 3 words. word is one word.if word has one word, but everything has many more words, how were words made?!
  • LorthrashLorthrash Posts: 616Member
    I had an even more frightening experience. And it fits here perfectly. I was doing the the average paint bunker raiding and brains spawn in front of me. As you know I couldn't walk past them at the time so I had to kill them. So I step back and starts shooting them... Then I see my coords 0.o 666 East, 66 Down. In a brain biome, with brains spawned by me, with an une pipe. Just insane bad luck lol. Only good thing is I get an une pipe :smile:

I didn't set this up. It just happened.
    image.png
    1136 x 640 - 883K
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    This post is in gripes and grins. Thats 3 words. 3 sides to a triangle. Illuminati
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member

This is a Dank Meme, but it would be even DANKER in the Screenshot of the Day thread.

!!!!!!!!!ILLUMINATI HOTSPOT!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANKER has 6 letters. Illuminati Confirmed

awesomeo has 8 letters with a 13. 1+3 is 4. 4 + 8 = 12. His username consists of 2 different characters (lowercase, numerical). 12/2= 6 Illuminati Confirmed.

Awesomeo has said "Screenshot of the Day thread" for the 666th time (may not be accurate). Illuminati confirmed

Screenshot of the Day thread consist of 10, 2, 3, 3, and 6 letters respectively, totalling of 5 different words, 4 spaces used and has 2 Capital letters 10+2+3+3+6= 24 + 4 + 2 = 30/5 =6
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
  • _DarkPrince__DarkPrince_ (┛°□°) ┛︵ ┻━┻ Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉPosts: 125Member
    awesomeo has 8 letters with a 13. 1+3 is 4. 4 + 8 = 12. His username consists of 2 different characters (lowercase, numerical). 12/2= 6 Illuminati Confirmed.
    Lol
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    *reads half of comments* -leaves thread-
  • iamTheloleriamTheloler ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Posts: 188Member
    Wait....Thats not loominarty....Ok I'm leaving too creepy and Suicide-Mickey-ish for me