Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Movable Ecological Machines

SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
It would be cool if right-clicking on an ecological machine (e.g., purifier, etc.) on a private world would allow the world owner to relocate it in the same way that a mass spawner or mass teleporter can be relocated.

Comments

• awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    That would be nice.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Above ground purifier I'm a garden! I'm down for this!
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    what about non pc users?
    not saying that im non pc, just asking.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    This is the one thing I'd actually want added for private world owners to be able to do.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter

what about non pc users?

You can "right-click" on iOS by just using two fingers to tap ... same as if you were trying to multi-craft an item.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    Sirentist said:

what about non pc users?

You can "right-click" on iOS by just using two fingers to tap ... same as if you were trying to multi-craft an item.
    oh, seriously? i just hold down one finger to multi craft :P
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Sirentist said:

what about non pc users?

oh, seriously? i just hold down one finger to multi craft :P
    Well whatever you do to multi-craft would be the same action to get the dialog box for moving the purifier (or whatever other machine), then. :)