Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Tooltips not displaying

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
For some reason, some of my tooltips aren't displaying. I tried restarting the game, then I tried restarting my computer, I've tried in different worlds, and the same items aren't showing their tooltips. Here's how they usually look

But here's how it's displaying (you can see that I have the item under the ice block highlighted, but it's not showing.)

I don't know how long it's been like that, because I don't craft a whole lot, but right now I can't even see what materials are needed for half the items. D:
tooltip.jpg
914 x 642 - 193K
notooltip.jpg
846 x 595 - 150K

Comments

• Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    i think that you right click? idk, dont have wifi good enuf to play dw.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    If I right click, it crafts one. I can still craft them, I just can't see what materials it requires when I hover my mouse over it.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    what? thats weird. on pc, right click lets me craft many... weird.
    Oh, yeah right click crafts many. Left click crafts one.
    But I still can't see the tooltip either way
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    edited February 2016
    Oops sorry miss post :P
    Could someone else on PC try to hover over the rope bridge parts and see if your tooltip shows up?
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    This doesn't help with the in-game problem, and is a terrible, clunky, inefficient workaround, but if you need to see crafting requirements you can look up the item on the Codex. (That won't tell you skill level requirements, though.) I guess you probably already know this, huh. Which makes this comment totally useless. I'm sorry.

-hangs head-
    -flags self for useless comment-
    Sirentist said:

This doesn't help with the in-game problem, and is a terrible, clunky, inefficient workaround, but if you need to see crafting requirements you can look up the item on the Codex. (That won't tell you skill level requirements, though.) I guess you probably already know this, huh. Which makes this comment totally useless. I'm sorry.

-hangs head-
    -flags self for useless comment-

Not completely useless! It's good advice :3
    I actually didn't think of looking on the codex to see what the materials to craft it were :P
    edited February 2016
    Another strange thing, if I hover over the rope bridge and then the snowball, the snowball has the tooltip for snowball, but it's now called rope bridge block. o.o
    strange tooltip.jpg
    810 x 555 - 152K
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    KittyKupo said:

Another strange thing, if I hover over the rope bridge and then the snowball, the snowball has the tooltip for snowball, but it's now called rope bridge block. o.o

Y u do dis
    The snowball wants to be a bridge