Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Help - In Need Of Building Supplies!!!

ZstormGamesZstormGames http://www.youtube.com/zstormhMember Posts: 2,044
Hello there! As many of you may know, me, @Bloonsmine , @GUNZO3RGaming , and @the_magic8ball are working on Lunar PvP. We are filling the sky with space wallpaper, as well as building other structures. So we need as much of the following as possible:

-Stone Rubble
-Stone Blocks
-Limestone Backdrop
-Limestone
-Sandstone
-Wood Rubble
-Wood
-Paper
-Space Wallpaper
-Teleporters
-Target Teleporters and the recieving end of the target tele's
-Miscellaneous Decorations for decorating the space shuttles and space stations and other space type buildings :P
-Steam Vats (LARGELY IN NEED OF THESE)

I think that is it for now! Please comment if you can help out! Thanks!

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,835
    I can give you a bunch of space wallpaper. Not enough to fill the whole sky, but enough to make a dent, especially if it's a mini-world.
  • ZstormGamesZstormGames http://www.youtube.com/zstormhMember Posts: 2,044
    Sirentist said:

I can give you a bunch of space wallpaper. Not enough to fill the whole sky, but enough to make a dent, especially if it's a mini-world.

Thank you Sirentist! It is a regular sized world but i would say we have close to half of the world filled! We have been working on this for awhile and we need to finish the sky so we can focus on the PvP structures more :)

Sirentist said:

Thank you Sirentist! It is a regular sized world but i would say we have close to half of the world filled! We have been working on this for awhile and we need to finish the sky so we can focus on the PvP structures more :)
    Let me know when you'll be online and I can jump in and meet you to give it to you.
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Let me know when you'll be online and I can jump in and meet you to give it to you.
    I am online right now!

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

I am online right now!
    LOL, I was thinking more like maybe you could let me know ahead of time when you'll be on and where I can find you, so I can give you the materials.
    i will be in Lunar PvP right now! ahha
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

I am online right now!
    LOL, I was thinking more like maybe you could let me know ahead of time when you'll be on and where I can find you, so I can give you the materials.
    i will be in Lunar PvP right now!
    edited February 2016

i will be in Lunar PvP right now! ahha

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

I am online right now!
    i will be in Lunar PvP right now!
    Transaction accomplished, hooray!
    Conquest said:

Btw can i help once im un grounded? I can wait depending on your trust on me

Possibly con. I may let you build while i am on. But when i am off you probably wouldn't be able to.
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyMember Posts: 293
    @ZstormGames i have 13k of stone blocks. do you want them?