Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

I'm Back! Miss me?

AspireAspire Posts: 347Member
What's up guys. What'd I miss? And in case you wondered where I went here's a hint :P
image.jpg
2592 x 1936 - 1M

Comments

• awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    -Luftrauser theme music intensifies-
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaPosts: 879Member
    Ah yes! Welcome back, :)
  • AspireAspire Posts: 347Member
    vmh20 said:

Ah yes! Welcome back, :)

Thanks it's good to be back!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Thanks! Hopefully I didn't miss TOO much
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,326Member
    edited February 2016
    I know! You were filming the new Top Gun Movie!

P.S There is not a new Top Gun movie

My job is waaaaay better :smile:
  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,700Member, Arbiter
    edited February 2016
    Aspire said:

Did you get stationed stationed somewhere nice?
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    You got a new table?!?
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    Congrats @Aspire and welcome back!
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    Who the hell are you!? Just kidding! Welcome back!

Thank you very much for your service as I am guessing you were in the United States Air Force. I am very glad to be playing with a member of the U.S Air Force as it is an honor since my step-uncle and grandfather are veterans.

Just one question, why does the medal say 1947?

Aspire said:

The base I'm at now is nice
    FreshX said:

Thank you very much for your service as I am guessing you were in the United States Air Force. I am very glad to be playing with a member of the U.S Air Force as it is an honor since my step-uncle and grandfather are veterans.

thats when the air force was established as its own separate branch of the military
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    Aspire said:

FreshX said:

thats when the air force was established as its own separate branch of the military
    Cool! Since the airplane was made in the earlier 20th century, I thought it was established in the 20s or 30s.
    FreshX said:

Aspire said:

FreshX said:

Cool! Since the airplane was made in the earlier 20th century, I thought it was established in the 20s or 30s.
    wait I only read the "that's when the Air Force was established" part only... -bangs head on wall-
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Aspire said:

Aspire said:

The base I'm at now is nice
    What base are you at?
  • SushiSushi EUREKA!!!Posts: 75Member
    dayum Son
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    Welcome back! We're glad to have someone who serves as a fellow player :)
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    YAY. Welcome back!
  • ZstormGamesZstormGames http://www.youtube.com/zstormhPosts: 2,044Member
    Thank you for serving our great country @Aspire I look forward to playing in game with you!

Thank you for serving our great country @Aspire I look forward to playing in game with you!

I look foward to it also
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Posts: 953Member
    Aspire said:

What's up guys. What'd I miss? And in case you wondered where I went here's a hint :P

Well I'm going to request to get tied to the mast this afternoon!
  • tzertzer Posts: 182Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

WELCOME BACK!!! =D

You only missed the complete downfall of the Deepworld economy resulting in a mass exodus of players due to the fact that several Notches, one brass throne, 102 une pipes, 34 onyxes, 185 orange crystals, and 13 Airships in a Bottle were mistakenly placed in every player's inventory along with the lack of developer support due to the extreme sadness that came about because such a valuable player left the game leaving community struggling to make due with the current state of their favorite past time all the while being tied together by thin strings of comradery, empty promises, and the fact that the developers still, for some strange reason, pay the bills to keep the game they abandoned alive for the small amount of people still trying to squeeze the last bit of enjoyment they can out of the god forsaken ruins of the Apocalypse of the Apocalypse.

Nahhhh, the only major thing you missed was mike doing Streams on Twitch [Nearly] every Sunday and Tuesday.

Well 95% of my enjoyment has dissapeared because they patched two of my favourite things music playing and the part that makes the game whole walking through walls
  • EpixEddyEpixEddy Unicorn LandPosts: 196Member
    FreshX said:

FreshX said:

Aspire said:

FreshX said:

wait I only read the "that's when the Air Force was established" part only... -bangs head on wall-
    Bandage?