Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

FreshX Needs Your Help!

FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
edited February 2016 in Gripes and Grins
I am going to buy an Arctic World pretty soon, possibly next week. I am going to be needing donations as I also want to make it a market. I will be needing a oynx mass teleporter and market converter as I cannot afford those. I will be giving the donors who donate a market converter and/or oynx mass teleporter reconciliation, members to the world and reserved land near spawn. I will also make a donation board for anyone who wants to donate anything else and I will post who they are and what they gave to us for the world. This is my biggest mission yet (Finding a notch is also one but not my biggest mission). I would like to have a lot of you be apart of my mission as it would mean a ton to me, and not just "good job!" appreciation, a big amount of appreciation!

I will be very happy if you guys help me!

Comments

• EpixEddyEpixEddy Unicorn LandPosts: 196Member
    Onyx mass tele & market converter!?Wow to much dude to much!!!
  • GashlyGashly USAPosts: 144Member
    edited February 2016
    Ehh good luck dude that's a lot of money to donate and just for a piece of land by the spawn in a market world other than Times Square. (Not trying to be rude)

But I'll also donate u some building materials, flowers and stuffies.

Good luck!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    The most I think people will donate is a brass tele, if even that. If you can't afford it for your self, why would other people donate something that costs $10+ for some land at spawn of a world that may not even become popular. Not to sound like an ass (it probably comes off as that, sorry), but I'm just trying to say to say that you won't get many donations for expensive things like that :)
  • GRAPTIK_BLIZZARDGRAPTIK_BLIZZARD World Name: Geen EdenPosts: 564Member
    If I remember correctly, you have some onyx and paintings. Maybe you could just trade for them instead of expecting people to donate.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    A world costs $10. Just remember that.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    EpixEddy said:

p1nkbr0 said:

The most I think people will donate is a brass tele, if even that. If you can't afford it for your self, why would other people donate something that costs $10+ for some land at spawn of a world that may not even become popular. Not to sound like an ass (it probably comes off as that, sorry), but I'm just trying to say to say that you won't get many donations for expensive things like that :)

Gashly said:

Ehh good luck dude that's a lot of money to donate and just for a piece of land by the spawn in a market world other than Times Square. (Not trying to be rude)

Good luck!

If I remember correctly, you have some onyx and paintings. Maybe you could just trade for them instead of expecting people to donate.

I am trying to buy as much as I can with cash, however I am only 14. So it can get a little hard. And I am looking for a job to buy a membership for a country club which is about $6000 for a ton of stuff I need to buy plus food and drinks. So it's hard.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    FreshX said:

EpixEddy said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Gashly said:

Good luck!

I am trying to buy as much as I can with cash, however I am only 14. So it can get a little hard. And I am looking for a job to buy a membership for a country club which is about $6000 for a ton of stuff I need to buy plus food and drinks. So it's hard.
    Why do you need a country club membership at 14?
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

FreshX said:

EpixEddy said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Gashly said:

Good luck!

^^^^^^
    plus why do you even need a club membership at any point :kappa:
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member

p1nkbr0 said:

FreshX said:

EpixEddy said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Gashly said:

Good luck!

^^^^^^
    plus why do you even need a club membership at any point :kappa:
    Me and friends are gonna try to chip in but we still have to buy stuff for ourselves