Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What shall i be in Deepworld?

EpixEddyEpixEddy Unicorn LandPosts: 196Member
At first i was like a builder giving people buisness for free and like help people but then things got worst like people start stealing,ruining,raiding in the wotld i've built

So i quitted doing that then i started a building plan but then disaster strikes.I can log in to deepworld for a month then i ditched my project

Then i felt sooooooooooooooooo bored.Nothing to do at all

Then when i was sick of feeling bored i started to draw stuff and post on the discussiom where people can post their fabulous arts but then no i gave up on that

Then boringness strikes me again

So i wanna ask u guys what shall i be?

Comments

• NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLPosts: 3,605Member
    Go on a rampage in a PvP world or any other world with bombs. or be an assassin
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    Play other games if you are bored.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    Just take a break from deepworld. Don't forget about deepworld lol. But if you get bored with a game, just play another game you'd be interested in. Then later you can come back to hopefully a ocean biome? :open_mouth: And when you take breaks from games it's better to that then just keep playing it. Because you won't like it at all.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activePosts: 501Member
    Meet new people in deepworld and have fun talking
  • EpixEddyEpixEddy Unicorn LandPosts: 196Member

Just take a break from deepworld. Don't forget about deepworld lol. But if you get bored with a game, just play another game you'd be interested in. Then later you can come back to hopefully a ocean biome? :open_mouth: And when you take breaks from games it's better to that then just keep playing it. Because you won't like it at all.

Okie then
  • iamTheloleriamTheloler ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Posts: 188Member
    What shall you be huh.....? Well i think you should be

JOHN CENA

Im sorry for this (NOT!)