Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's Count!

FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,382Member
edited February 2016 in Feedback and Game Ideas
If any of you have seen @mikelaurence live twitch stream, you can see that he has a ton of commands we don't get! Boo hoo. But there's one command that admins get that I really like, no not the "God" command, but the "count" command. Let me tell you how it works.

You type /count ground/diamond and it shows you how much diamond is in your world that is in the dirt somewhere.

I find that this command should be for world owners and world members (or selected players that the world owner chooses).

Again this is just an idea, I am not saying it's going to happen. If any of you wonder, I chose "I would like this command".

Let's Count! 18 votes

I would like this command
83%
toadloverp1nkbr0Retro_ChowWilliam2GRAPTIK_BLIZZARDFreshXTannerman14Zante107ScribbzGashlySmoothyElectroxSushiJakalopeCaptainPrice 15 votes
I would not like this command
16%
tjergozLordOreoGilby 3 votes

Comments

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    edited February 2016
    I would like this command, yes. Is it practical for every day players? No.

I will, however, pay a large sum of money that I definitely have to use it... if I HAVE to. (I mean, I'm sure at least one of my worlds has onyx)
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member

It should be usable in player owned worlds that are 90-100% explored. You gotta put in some effort.

I think that a command this useful, resource-wise should be used only when a world is 100%.

I also think that this command should be usable by players in oublic worlds, but only when it comes to machine parts, telling the player rough coordinates of where a certain part is.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,381Member, Arbiter
    edited February 2016
    I'd love to have this command if it could only be used, as stated, from around 80% explored or up. People would just buy new worlds, search up items, and if there weren't any, then just ditch it.

Lyven, I love the machine part idea, however then only a handful of players could use it before it became pointless. Maybe it could appear in the chat?