Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The new design for the order of the crow...

SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyPosts: 293Member
edited February 2016 in General
I hate to be one of those people who has nothing to do except rant about the new crow design but i have very, very strong opinions about it. can someone please revert the design before i feel the need to tear that horrible crow off my screen using power tools.(i have a sapphire crow by the way) lol im exaggerating a little but the art design is still annoying.
Post edited by SUPREME on

Comments

• LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomPosts: 1,037Member
    edited February 2016
    Most likely not, the old crow design was V1 graphics I believe and they just added the new graphics to it. (I actually think the newer design has a cleaner look)
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Posts: 294Member
    All of a sudden, lots of people are complaining about the Order Of The Crow, thing. I just don't understand. It's just an icon. Wow, people.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    edited February 2016
    No. It's never ever going back. It's a tiny icon that you don't even have to display. It's your prerogative whether or not you wish to ascend the order, but it's up to the devs and art team what the crows will look like. This is what they look like and this is what they will continue to look like.

Edit: Sorry for being so harsh. It's really getting annoying. It seems to be a very, very whiny, vocal minority that keeps bringing the changes in art.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter

Good lord people, it's an icon

Seriously, why get so worked up over something so minute? It's almost funny how petty it is.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,252Member

p1nkbr0 said:

Good lord people, it's an icon

Seriously, why get so worked up over something so minute? It's almost funny how petty it is.
    I do apologize you can't see it yet on PC. I just started working on PC stuff today finally though.
    Yay yay yay! PC stuff! :D
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyPosts: 293Member
    lol, i know its just i tiny icon but it drives me mental.
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomPosts: 1,037Member
    SUPREME said:

lol, i know its just i tiny icon but it drives me mental.

Then hide the symbol.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,329Member
    edited February 2016