Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Brain lords.

SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyPosts: 293Member
I have a question. in certain dungeons structures i would be forced to fight a brain lord in order to progress. i would eventually defeat them but while i was fighting them i noticed the pile of brain matter inside the glass cylinder looked as if it was regenerating constantly in some areas while detereorating in other areas. Do Brain lords regenerate?

Comments

  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    Time lords do!


    I actually have no idea...
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    SUPREME said:

    I have a question. in certain dungeons structures i would be forced to fight a brain lord in order to progress. i would eventually defeat them but while i was fighting them i noticed the pile of brain matter inside the glass cylinder looked as if it was regenerating constantly in some areas while detereorating in other areas. Do Brain lords regenerate?

    They don't regenerate. Also this thread should be under "Questions" And no brains or anything in deepworld regenerates health, other than other players.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    I think you mean that the blocks it was trapped in that were in the midst of it were decaying. Brain lords, in the type of dungeon you're talking about, are trapped inside that middle part. When brains are stuck in a spot, the blocks stuck in them randomly decay and come back, like how dirt (used to happen???) turns into little paricles as an earthquake hits, and then regenerates.
  • Zante107Zante107 Posts: 119Member
    You no longer had to fight the brain lord in order to progress thru dungeons. The new mob physics allows u to get thru them with a slower speed. Brain lords have shields of all types and a giant 36 hearts of health.
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyPosts: 293Member
    Zante107 said:

    You no longer had to fight the brain lord in order to progress thru dungeons. The new mob physics allows u to get thru them with a slower speed. Brain lords have shields of all types and a giant 36 hearts of health.

    true, having to fight the lord brains isn't mandatory anymore.
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyPosts: 293Member
    edited February 2016
    William2 said:

    I think you mean that the blocks it was trapped in that were in the midst of it were decaying. Brain lords, in the type of dungeon you're talking about, are trapped inside that middle part. When brains are stuck in a spot, the blocks stuck in them randomly decay and come back, like how dirt (used to happen???) turns into little paricles as an earthquake hits, and then regenerates.

    yes
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyPosts: 293Member

    SUPREME said:

    I have a question. in certain dungeons structures i would be forced to fight a brain lord in order to progress. i would eventually defeat them but while i was fighting them i noticed the pile of brain matter inside the glass cylinder looked as if it was regenerating constantly in some areas while detereorating in other areas. Do Brain lords regenerate?

    They don't regenerate. Also this thread should be under "Questions" And no brains or anything in deepworld regenerates health, other than other players.
    oops, im new to forums lol
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyPosts: 293Member
    KittyKupo said:

    Time lords do!


    I actually have no idea...

    :smile:
Sign In or Register to comment.