I need a big favor

reaper6reaper6 Inside the sun using a heat protected suit using cameras to watch earth and currently...watching youMember Posts: 128
So I havnt played deepworld in 1 year now and I wanted to hop on and see what changed...but when I entered my password it wouldn't let me in...and I know it's the right one. So I tried thinking of what it could be besides that and didn't strike anything,so i attempted to reset my password and I realized that the email being used was deleted...so can I somehow change the email? Or is my password gone forever? @lisa ?

Comments

• reaper6reaper6 Inside the sun using a heat protected suit using cameras to watch earth and currently...watching youMember Posts: 128
    I should mention that I spent 28 dollars in crowns and I had full onyx gear... So I'm going to be pissed if not being able to retrieve my stuff
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    reaper6 said:

So I havnt played deepworld in 1 year now and I wanted to hop on and see what changed...but when I entered my password it wouldn't let me in...and I know it's the right one. So I tried thinking of what it could be besides that and didn't strike anything,so i attempted to reset my password and I realized that the email being used was deleted...so can I somehow change the email? Or is my password gone forever? @lisa ?

Well it is weird you can't login. I doubt your account is gone though. Uh I think I recall somewhere Lisa or Mike saying you can get your account back if you can prove you're the original owner. (Also that's how most, most, websites or database games are)
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,025
    Email deepworld@bytebin.com
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,543
    LordOreo said:

Email deepworld@bytebin.com

You beat me to it D;
  • reaper6reaper6 Inside the sun using a heat protected suit using cameras to watch earth and currently...watching youMember Posts: 128
    Sorry IM REALLY late guys! But thanks @LordOreo
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    reaper6 said:

Sorry IM REALLY late guys! But thanks @LordOreo

14 monthes late is still better than none
    xD