Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Broken turrets?

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
Those 2 dots are supposed to be turrets, but they're just... inactive? On the positive side, they don't shoot me. Negative side, I can't mine them. Can't do anything to them, they just sit there taunting me. Which makes it SOOOOOO Incredibly frustrating when trying to clear rows and they just stick out like "HAHAHA YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME"image

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,768
    If you wait long enough, or exit and come back, they should appear and behave as usual. It's a weird lag thing!
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    I've tried both those things, and it's still not working. Guess I just gotta wait longer.
    Damn my impatientness. D:
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,768
    KittyKupo said:

I've tried both those things, and it's still not working. Guess I just gotta wait longer.
    Damn my impatientness. D:

Yeah sometimes it can take a while, especially if it's a private world. Has something to do with the world cycling through on the server and the game re-reading the um ... thingies that make worlds go. I would say "insert technobabble here" but I think it's too late for that.
    I guess I'm going to plaque where these rogue turrets are so I can check back later so I can continue my straight lines. lol
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    KittyKupo said:

I guess I'm going to plaque where these rogue turrets are so I can check back later so I can continue my straight lines. lol

this doesnt seem so dead...
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 204K
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,029
    edited February 2016
    KittyKupo said:

You can always tab out and watch Netflix >;)

KittyKupo said:

Well they were for me! D:
    (p.s. go kill those turrets for me :3)
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    KittyKupo said:

KittyKupo said:

Well they were for me! D:
    (p.s. go kill those turrets for me :3)
    mmk. fiiiine...
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Bombing the broken turrets sometimes works. I remember a cloudy memory of me bombing my borked turrets.