Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Weekly Leaderboards (sorry!)

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
Sooooo.... my computer COMPLETELY died and I got a new one. It's a gaming computer and very nice, I'm in love with it.
Bad news, my spreadsheet with the numbers for the weekly leaderboards is on my dead computer. I have a friend who is going to try to see if he can get my files off the CPU, but I don't know.

So! I'll be taking the numbers of everyone today in a new spreadsheet, but there will be no weekly leaderboards today because of that. So see you next week!

Comments

  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,142
    Aw damn, I actually tried this week :joy: Sorry about your computer breaking, at least you have a new one!
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379

    Aw damn, I actually tried this week :joy:

    Unlike me...

    Anyways, that sucks your computer broke, but at least you have a new epic one! What kind is it? I reeeally want a gaming computer.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    KittyKupo said:

    Sooooo.... my computer COMPLETELY died and I got a new one. It's a gaming computer and very nice, I'm in love with it.
    Bad news, my spreadsheet with the numbers for the weekly leaderboards is on my dead computer. I have a friend who is going to try to see if he can get my files off the CPU, but I don't know.

    So! I'll be taking the numbers of everyone today in a new spreadsheet, but there will be no weekly leaderboards today because of that. So see you next week!

    Off the cpu...? I think you meant storage :lol: but if not, he's gonna have a fun time.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    Sorry Cleo! D:

    And I don't really know what kind of computer it is. It glows red. I don't really know much about computer hardware, I just like playing games :o
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    KittyKupo said:

    Sorry Cleo! D:

    And I don't really know what kind of computer it is. It glows red. I don't really know much about computer hardware, I just like playing games :o

    Glows red? Is it an ASUS ROG computer? Those are very nice. =)
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    p1nkbr0 said:

    KittyKupo said:

    Sorry Cleo! D:

    And I don't really know what kind of computer it is. It glows red. I don't really know much about computer hardware, I just like playing games :o

    Glows red? Is it an ASUS ROG computer? Those are very nice. =)
    It is ASUS! It might be that one!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    KittyKupo said:

    p1nkbr0 said:

    KittyKupo said:

    Sorry Cleo! D:

    And I don't really know what kind of computer it is. It glows red. I don't really know much about computer hardware, I just like playing games :o

    Glows red? Is it an ASUS ROG computer? Those are very nice. =)
    It is ASUS! It might be that one!
    Yes, ASUS's gaming division is ROG or Republic of Gamers. I have a ROG laptop. It's very, very nice! =)
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    p1nkbr0 said:

    KittyKupo said:

    p1nkbr0 said:

    KittyKupo said:

    Sorry Cleo! D:

    And I don't really know what kind of computer it is. It glows red. I don't really know much about computer hardware, I just like playing games :o

    Glows red? Is it an ASUS ROG computer? Those are very nice. =)
    It is ASUS! It might be that one!
    Yes, ASUS's gaming division is ROG or Republic of Gamers. I have a ROG laptop. It's very, very nice! =)
    Ah, cool! It must be then, cause it's a ASUS gaming computer. Mine's a desktop. It's been running all my games VERY nicely. :D
  • HermitessHermitess Member Posts: 592
    I miss my ASUS gaming laptop. I love my custom desktop, but I used laptops for so many years that sometimes I wish I could fix it or get a new one. But I don't really need a gaming level laptop anymore.

    You will love it, KittyKupo!

    Also, I am a little sad that the numbers aren't counting this week, too. I placed soooooo many bookshelves and backdrop! Haha. C'est la vie!
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    If I had known it was going to die, I would've saved my spreadsheet on a usb drive or something, but I didn't expect it. :(
    I'm sad too, I did a LOOOOOT of mining early in the week and wanted to see how much I had done.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    I've made my new spreadsheet with Google spreadsheets, so even though I doubt my new computer is going to die, I can now do the weekly leaderboards from anywhere! :D
  • HermitessHermitess Member Posts: 592
    Yay!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    I'm kind of relieved that I didn't have the chance to embarrass myself with the surprise because I can't even do basic counting without being distracted.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Let's just say I win by default.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,367
    This gives me more time to beat @Electrox ! Yes!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    I can tell you my numbers!

    0, 0 and...0
  • HermitessHermitess Member Posts: 592

    Let's just say I win by default.

    Nah, the one that placed the most bookshelves is the winner by default. ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.