Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Consider This Idea.

You know what sucks? Building a house with your friend, spending hours on it, and then some other guy comes along and completely obliterates all your hard work, because they have access to your protector. I think you should be able to specifically add certain people to your protector to prevent griefers from striking. Although some might say, ''build on your own then, or why are they even your friends?'', Well It is great to incorporate other players ideas and contributions, and that way you might learn a thing or to. And a lot of people tend to take a drastic turn when they see objects that they would like to own, sitting right in front of them. Honestly, just by putting in a command in the protector to add specific people would definitely benefit the building community.

So, please consider this idea.

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,950Member
    Nah, Order of the Moon icons are waaaay more important.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,252Member
    I think it would be a great idea to add commands to them to add specific people, like how you can add people to your private world.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,146Member
    Or you could temporarily unfollow the griefer, however, not to repeat what you said, why follow the griefer in the first place???
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member

This is high on our todo list. A few updates from now, probably.

"soon!"?
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,235Member
    edited February 2016

"soon!"?
    That's really rude considering that the team is working hard to update deepworld and is much more active than it was a few months back..
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    FlynnXD said:

"soon!"?
    That's really rude considering that the team is working hard to update deepworld and is much more active than it was a few months back..
    i was joking. plus, i would never be mean to the devs, or at least not on purpose.
  • ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumPosts: 884Member
    Personally it happened to me a few times in market worlds that i saw lands with rare i could mine in them if i was a scammer i could make a lot of money with that.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Electrox said:

Personally it happened to me a few times in market worlds that i saw lands with rare i could mine in them if i was a scammer i could make a lot of money with that.

Wait, are you saying you were able to mine under other people's protectors that they didn't have set to allow follows to mine?
  • ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumPosts: 884Member
    Sirentist said:

Electrox said:

Wait, are you saying you were able to mine under other people's protectors that they didn't have set to allow follows to mine?
    No what i mean is that a lot of poeple build a shop or house with their friend but they are following other poeple they never talked to and they keep the protector to "poeple i follow" so random poeple can happen to pass by and see they are able to mine in the land. Personally i have 650 players following me so thats why i see a lot of house and shops i can mine in.
    Electrox said:

Sirentist said:

Electrox said:

No what i mean is that a lot of poeple build a shop or house with their friend but they are following other poeple they never talked to and they keep the protector to "poeple i follow" so random poeple can happen to pass by and see they are able to mine in the land. Personally i have 650 players following me so thats why i see a lot of house and shops i can mine in.
    wow. growtopians would pass up on that. its nice that the deepworld community is so nice.