Cybertron

Cybertron is a world filled with beauty, a world full of war back in the singularity but now we have rebuilt it. Put it back on its glory. Come now, join the fun. It is a free world, you can roam, build and have a party. Wanna be a member? Message your ign and the people who are most helpful and active in both in game and the forums can/will be awarded/promoted.

Comments

• TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 639
    edited April 2016
    Help me make a Fnaf 4 minigame in Deepworld by giving me suggestions. Thank You.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,689

Help me make a Fnaf 4 minigame in Deepworld by giving me suggestions. Thank You.

Don't ;P
    Come and help me build/test the main mechanics of FNAF 4 by going to Fnaf 4 in Cybertron, you can also suggest your ideas on how I would work on the minigame ingame. I will be working on it for 45 mins after this thing was posted, Thank You.

Come and help me build/test the main mechanics of FNAF 4 by going to Fnaf 4 in Cybertron, you can also suggest your ideas on how I would work on the minigame ingame. I will be working on it for 45 mins after this thing was posted, Thank You.

The time is up, testing is now over for the day, thanks to the people who joined me. Especially cause there is 1 person who helped. And that person is @JakeTheTom, thanks dude. You can join me next time when I announced these stuff, next time I will try to make it longer.

Don't forget we you can help a lot by suggesting in the forums that can improve the world.

Thank You and see ya next time.
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    By the way, my name's not SovereignSlayer anymore, it's Nerevarine

By the way, my name's not SovereignSlayer anymore, it's Nerevarine

I know, I just copied a list of members that I wrote back then, but don't worry, I'll edit your name.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    Could you please take my name out of the list, please? No offense, it's just a tad annoying getting tagged every single time something happens in this world that I hardly know anything about, haha. Thanks!!!
    William2 said:

Could you please take my name out of the list, please? No offense, it's just a tad annoying getting tagged every single time something happens in this world that I hardly know anything about, haha. Thanks!!!

A world that you hardly knew. Hmmmm, do you even know jsean?
    Come now in Cybertron to join me test out Fnaf 4, today we are testing out the Foxy Mechanic. You can leave suggestions in the forums to improve Cybertron ang Fnaf 4.
    Come and join me making Fnaf 4 in Cybertron.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376

William2 said:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE JSEAN?!? Oh, LOL! I didn't know (or maybe forgot) Well then don't remove me from the list pal!
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    Where is the fnaf 4? Did you removed?
    William2 said:

William2 said:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE JSEAN?!? Oh, LOL! I didn't know (or maybe forgot) Well then don't remove me from the list pal!
    You probably have forgotten.

Where is the fnaf 4? Did you removed?

fnaf 4 was sorta removed, that area was made for testing. But fnaf 4 will come back, it can be accessed by going to the Main Spawn then go to the Lobby. I have only created the lobby for fnaf 4, not the actual game yet. Thanks for Understanding.

Also can you guys suggest custom nights for me with names for challenges, I have somethings planned but it would be cool if you guys suggest a custom night. Thanks.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,220
    I hope you still remember me, Jsean

I hope you still remember me, Jsean

I do still remember you mate!
    Awwwww men... Sometimes a lack or recourses can stop a very exciting project but not this one, I only hope some of my friends give me recourses lif spawners and some berylium but I doubt that would happen, let's just hope for the best....

image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 242K
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    JSEAN!!!!!

JSEAN!!!!!

hey mate..
    Sorry guys for being inactive in the forums lately, I have been busy but I am back and I am still continuing Fnaf 4.
    Hey, not much has been going down lately so I am going to post a shameless advertisement below.

Cybertron is a world filled with beauty, a world full of war back in the singularity but now we have rebuilt it. Put it back on its glory. Come now, join the fun. It is a free world, you can roam, build and have a party. Wanna be a member? Message your ign and the people who are most helpful and active in both in game and the forums can/will be awarded/promoted.

Hayz, hows the fnaf 4 game ? Is it ready to play? I cant wait :smiley:

Hayz, hows the fnaf 4 game ? Is it ready to play? I cant wait :smiley:

Fnaf 4 is still being developed, I can't guarantee you it will come out anytime soon but Night 1 should be finished by next week and until I can get more spawners, I can only finish Night 1.
    After this Post, I will be playing Deepworld and will continue on making Fnaf 4, if you wanna join me you can go to Cybertron.
    Hey, hey good newwwsss guys, IT'S MY B-DAY!!!! woop! woop!
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599

Congrats man

Congrats man
    Thx man
    Fnaf 4 Update:

So as time goes on, I am making good progress kinda, I kinda misscalculated some stuff and because of that the project might be delayed. Awhile back I have barely any protectors but thanks and speacial shout out to @JakeTheTom for giving me a mega protector, it really helps me out but now I have just realized that I need another and I don't know if JakeTheTom can give me another one,If he can it would be very appreciated, and I doubt that any of you can donate it for free but if you can it would be very appreciated and you will be mentioned in the credits.
    Yw :), well sadly im out of pros right now, i placed my last one in dungeon comp world, i have to wait to reopen so i can get it back, or i can offer a giga for the mega pro .