THE CRAZIEST TRADES!

Comments

• Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 816
    I wish I could call out the person that scammed my Notch. I was expecting more too but he pretended he was lagging and banned me. (He's scammed another Notch too...) They know exactly who they are but I got over it and managed to sell it.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 816

mega pro for an outling! i gave a refund tho
    (i got outling)
    (@FreshX im still waitin ;))

Your lucky the guy let you give him a refund. Mega pros are worth like 3.657 outlings, you almost got scammed m8.
    They are?
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyMember Posts: 293

mega pro for an outling! i gave a refund tho
    (i got outling)
    (@FreshX im still waitin ;))

Your lucky the guy let you give him a refund. Mega pros are worth like 3.657 outlings, you almost got scammed m8.
    wow...that's extremely specific

• -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
    I traded my Airship in a Bottle for 1 Bloodstone backdrop, the scammer switched it instantly so instead of trading for an Outling, I got one bloodstone backdrop....And thats what made me quit for about a year or so...
  • shadySiNshadySiN Member Posts: 35

I traded my Airship in a Bottle for 1 Bloodstone backdrop, the scammer switched it instantly so instead of trading for an Outling, I got one bloodstone backdrop....And thats what made me quit for about a year or so...

What do you mean he changed it quickly?
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
    shadySiN said:

So quickly it was instant, yea! As my finger went down to tap the "Yes" button the trade had changed before my eyes could see it!
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,114
    shadySiN said:

It's another scam technique.. We can fall for it if we don't carefully notice the trade offer sent, because they change it to another item exactly when we go to press Yes.
  • sperotheballer1sperotheballer1 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2016
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 696
    This isn't a Deepworld trade, but I traded my soul for a Klondike Bar. No regrets.
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    Eight skeletons for a tesla club. I then sold the tesla club for six purple crystals,three of witch went into a schematic, then I crafted a brass butler bot.
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

Eight skeletons for a tesla club. I then sold the tesla club for six purple crystals,three of witch went into a schematic, then I crafted a brass butler bot.

Don't post to often on threads that aren't so relevant now, because you'll be flagged.

• _DarkPrince__DarkPrince_ (┛°□°) ┛︵ ┻━┻ Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉMember Posts: 125
    I got a notch for 5 onyx before :wink:
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,118
    acid cannon for 5 jerky (i got the acid cannon)
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    1 Onyx for 16 diamonds [I had the Onyx]
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290
    Diamond jet for an onyx jet. (I got the onyx jet.)
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Diamond Pickaxe for an Onyx Pickaxe. (I had the Diamond Pickaxe)
  • ornitorrincoornitorrinco At KFC, of course.Member Posts: 42
    Diamond Steampack for an Onyx Compressor (I got the compressor) ;)
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 390
    6 Burn Compasses for 1 Dark Compass!
    (I receive the Dark Compass)
    Isn't it crazy?
    1000 earths for 10000 earths.(I received the 10000 earths.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Does this count? I gave people onyx for nothing. Like how I sold my solar diorama for an outling. Then sold the outling for onyx and gave the onyx to a friend. Or how I trade stuff for others stuff, then give it back for free.
    Gashly said:

Owl butterfly for a notch (I got the notch)

This guy's a scammer. I can call u out now, [EBL]
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,366
    edited April 19

Gashly said:

That's an old post, it was probably the time when only 10 owls existed... I once sold an owl butterfly for 12 onyx worth of items at that time.

Also, if this is meant for some other non-on-topic reason, please send that somewhere on PM
    RedMan said:

Gashly said:

That's an old post, it was probably the time when only 10 owls existed... I once sold an owl butterfly for 12 onyx worth of items at that time.

Also, if this is meant for some other non-on-topic reason, please send that somewhere on PM
    It was supposed to be Northerners and the Owl Butterfly but he bailed after he got the Notch, glad I managed selling that Owl Butterfly for 18 onyx.
  • ShadowDaTacoCatShadowDaTacoCat EarthMember Posts: 10
    edited April 20
    1 giant pumpkin for 3 giant pumpkins because the guy was a show off and not paying attention. I gave them back though lol
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    wait what
    why is this still alive
  • LikoLiko in a not-so-perfect worldMember Posts: 16
    edited June 7
    bump (i like this thread)
    leap for 10 onyx
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,366
    Leap for pterodactyl
    (I cri)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 562
    Power compresser for onyx steampack. Yassss (I got the steampack)
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Acid cannon mk2 for onyx. I got the onyx
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 214
    I traded my name change for a flame mk3 onyx pic and diamond jetpack