Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Makeup kit doing nothing.

MrDeadMrDead Member Posts: 30
I read on the Deepworld website that you don't have to equip the makeup kit for it to work. I bought one and don't have any extra hair or skin colors. It just sits in my inventory. I play on PC if it helps. Can I get my makeup kit to work? Or can I get my crowns back? Either is good. Right now its just wasted money.

Comments

• AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    On this note, I'm fairly certain that I looted Makeup Kit about a year ago. I'm not that bothered about changing my character but I also didn't have any different hair or skin colours. I'm on iOS.
  • MrDeadMrDead Member Posts: 30
    Doesn't make me very optimistic about the problem being solved if you noticed it a year ago. If I would have looted it I wouldn't really care. But spending crowns on something useless kind of makes me upset. Even if it takes a couple of months to fix, that would still be okay. I know their aren't many people maintaining this great game. Just don't want to throw money away.
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,029
    edited April 2016
    \/
    Post edited by LordOreo on
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,835
    Just a side note: it has never been possible to loot the makeup kit. However I do believe there might be an appearance item called "makeup."

As to the kit, if it doesn't work on PC right now, it will someday. From the recent sidebar tweet, it looks like the devs are currently working specifically on v3, so perhaps that day won't be too far off! :)
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    Yep, this simply doesn't work on pc yet.
  • MrDeadMrDead Member Posts: 30
    Ok. Thanks for all the info. I will just wait.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    In the interest of transparency, I refunded the purchase. If it doesn't work yet...
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Sirentist said:

Just a side note: it has never been possible to loot the makeup kit. However I do believe there might be an appearance item called "makeup."

As to the kit, if it doesn't work on PC right now, it will someday. From the recent sidebar tweet, it looks like the devs are currently working specifically on v3, so perhaps that day won't be too far off! :)

That'd probably be it then.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    @mikelaurence, I was worried this would happen when I first noticed it a year ago.