Soldiers of Fortuna

AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
edited April 2016 in Guilds
Hello everyone! Soldiers of Fortuna is a new guild built from the ashes of Respect. Our main goal is to help advance the Deepworld community with PvP tournaments, Guild Wars, Community Builds, along with Charity Builds and Giveaways. Soldiers of Fortuna's main focus is to spread Balance, Justice, and Prosperity in the Deepworld Community.

The rank system will be as follows:

Soldier Ranks:

Initiate
Man-at-Arms
Knight
Paladin
Elder
General Officer of Fortuna

Architect Ranks:

Initiate
Scribe
Elder Scribe
Architect
Master Architect
Chief Architect of Fortuna

Leadership:

Champion of Fortuna (Aspire)
*More Leadership Positions to Come*

If you are interested please let me know:

IGN
Desired Path (Soldier or Architect)
Why you would like to follow the path of Fortuna

*Please note that a guild world is under construction so I will have to meet you in game in a public world for you to join*

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,543
    Darnit, I hate when there is a nice sounding guild, but I own my own! It's sounds like a really nice guild, I wish you good luck!

(I was in Respect, before it crumbled to pieces, and it's nice to see someone building off of what it had left)
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    Thanks for the support @PIPTR0 if you could spread the word that would be great :smiley:
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,543
    Aspire said:

Thanks for the support @PIPTR0 if you could spread the word that would be great :smiley:

No problem, if I see anyone looking for a good guild I'll point them out to yours
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Another great guild opportunity for players new and old! I'm already in good old AoD, but this sounds like a nice guild!
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    Is this guild a soldier of fortune reference?
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347

Is this guild a soldier of fortune reference?

Nope but that was a good song
  • DaCreatorDaCreator In a secret missile launch base inside of Earths coreMember Posts: 86
    Wait is this guild made for the production of tuna? I dont want a monoply to take over deepworld. Im a capitalist!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,207
    I would love to join this guild, but I own my guild