Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Hybrid Worlds

ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 154
It would be awesome having hybrid world where half is another biome. It is a great way to make a world with northern and western. Those who enjoy building would love this.

Comments

• Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    ME! ME! ME!
    I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    Nice idea. If it got implemented, I think I'll get a Arctic/Hell hybrid.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    it would be hilarious to see a artic bunker cut off by a hell bunker in the middle of the world tho lol
  • GovernorGovernor Member Posts: 231
    This needs to be a thing. I would pay extra crowns for a artic/regular hybrid
  • Probe-gProbe-g Member Posts: 7
    I would enjoy hybrid worlds gives a good mix of build involving ice to
    Probe-g said:

I would enjoy hybrid worlds gives a good mix of build involving ice to

THATS TRUE!!!!
    ice in hell, lol
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 616
    Snowing in Hell!!! What!? Sorcery!!
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337
    A temperate world cut horizontally with a deep biome in the bottom
  • Komodo101Komodo101 Member Posts: 52
    Great idea but the only problem is the change in dirt, imagine how goitchy some of the dungeons could be. It would be a whole lot of work. But if it was implemented, it would be awsome
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    edited April 2016
    Half Temperate, half Hell, when go to hell goes one step too far, "gets sent to the Hell side of the world."

EDIT: TyyYYpOOOoo
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 154
    resurface for the onyx weather machine
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 524
    Insane necromancy but I still want this.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 76

Insane necromancy but I still want this.

Record gravedig but it's okay because it wasn't some random. I like this idea a lot but I think that if there were to be two different environments in the same world, it'll have to be quite large so that each type has a real presence, which is what Terraria did in case anyone needs a better idea.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    Pretty sure the biggest gravedig was someone summoning the first post saying that the game is good.