Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!
New ideas for guild rooms?
So I've been working on perfecting the Sanctuary guild house, and I still have one fairly large space leftover and I'm not quite sure what to put in there.
Thus far I have:
- a lobby
- a space for the guild's mascot, Moshi the Terrapus
- a news board
- a piano in the hallway
- an inauguration room
- a library
- an infirmary
- a meeting room
- overnight-stay rooms w/ dressers
- a communal bathroom
- "the spectacular mini bar"
- the diplomacy department (used for inter-guild relationships, and well, diplomacy, can also leave requests for guild diplomats)
- builder's league (people can leave requests for stuff they need built, and guild members can take the jobs posted there)
- trade forum (people can post requests for selling or buying certain items, passersby or guild members can take up those trade requests)
So what am I missing? What should I add next? All ideas are welcome!