New ideas for guild rooms?

cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikeMember Posts: 156
So I've been working on perfecting the Sanctuary guild house, and I still have one fairly large space leftover and I'm not quite sure what to put in there.

Thus far I have:
- a lobby
- a space for the guild's mascot, Moshi the Terrapus
- a news board
- a piano in the hallway
- an inauguration room
- a library
- an infirmary
- a meeting room
- overnight-stay rooms w/ dressers
- a communal bathroom
- "the spectacular mini bar"
- the diplomacy department (used for inter-guild relationships, and well, diplomacy, can also leave requests for guild diplomats)
- builder's league (people can leave requests for stuff they need built, and guild members can take the jobs posted there)
- trade forum (people can post requests for selling or buying certain items, passersby or guild members can take up those trade requests)

So what am I missing? What should I add next? All ideas are welcome!

Comments

• William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    A garden!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445
    AFK Lounge
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikeMember Posts: 156
    William2 said:

A garden!

Well we already have 4 gardens and a park in that world, also it's indoors, not sure how practical a garden would be ^^;

AFK Lounge

We have one of those in a nearby city and at the spawn but I guess it couldn't hurt to have another? The room is a bit big for an AFK zone
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445
    cheese17 said:

William2 said:

A garden!

Well we already have 4 gardens and a park in that world, also it's indoors, not sure how practical a garden would be ^^;

AFK Lounge

We have one of those in a nearby city and at the spawn but I guess it couldn't hurt to have another? The room is a bit big for an AFK zone
    Ah didn't know how big the room was...uh...

Maybe a forge room? Like so people can double their metal craftings. I dunno if you have that already so.
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikeMember Posts: 156

cheese17 said:

William2 said:

A garden!

AFK Lounge

Ah didn't know how big the room was...uh...

Maybe a forge room? Like so people can double their metal craftings. I dunno if you have that already so.
    That's a good idea except the room is 84 meters in the sky XD
    This is the room
    20160427_220106.jpg
    5312 x 2988 - 6M
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Maybe a smokers room. Gentle men's club, gentle woman's club. A bar. A play room.
    Hazmana said:

Maybe a smokers room. Gentle men's club, gentle woman's club. A bar. A play room.

Err... I mean one of the cities does have a nightclub? Also there's the spectacular mini bar, which is a bar. A play room sounds interesting though, what would I put in a play room?
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyMember Posts: 293
    a bar, public toilets, a bridge with water underneath it in the garden
    SUPREME said:

a bar, public toilets, a bridge with water underneath it in the garden

Like I said, already got a bathroom and bar, but I'm starting to think that maybe if I combine your idea and @William2 's idea, maybe I could make some kinda pretty koi pond
    If only I could spawn fish!
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 434
    A supplies room? Where people can post if they're running low on common items like sandstone.
    Then again, maybe the room is too big for that.

A supplies room? Where people can post if they're running low on common items like sandstone.
    Then again, maybe the room is too big for that.

I suppose? I mean the trade forum is right next to it, they could easily just post a request for a trade for supplies there. Basic supplies like flax and wood don't cost much :O
  • FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,288
    Maybe we should have one specific world for all the great guilds that are in Deepworld right now. From the United Nations to The Brass Knights, this would be the worlds greatest idea! I'm gonna go create a thread! -Take my idea and I will kill you- :smile:
    FreshX said:

Maybe we should have one specific world for all the great guilds that are in Deepworld right now. From the United Nations to The Brass Knights, this would be the worlds greatest idea! I'm gonna go create a thread! -Take my idea and I will kill you- :smile:

Err well okay then? You have fun with that? :'D
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    How about an initiation challenge of sorts?
    Aspire said:

An initiation challenge? Interesting, what did you have in mind?
    cheese17 said:

Aspire said:

An initiation challenge? Interesting, what did you have in mind?
    Could be anything from a mini dungeon to a parkour course. It really depends on what you want your guild members to complete
    Ah, okay about that, the room is hardly big enough for that ;w;
    I think I'll go with the mini-pool/garden pond, for now. Thank you for all your ideas!
    20160427_220106.jpg
    5312 x 2988 - 6M
    cheese17 said:

Ah, okay about that, the room is hardly big enough for that ;w;
    I think I'll go with the mini-pool/garden pond, for now. Thank you for all your ideas!

Anytime