-Dungeon Design Competition- WINNERS AND RESULTS PAGE

AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,028
edited May 2016 in General
The results for the Dungeon Design Competition are in!

*1st place Thragtusk, entry 27
**2nd place GeekBugs, entry 29
***3rd place Oxidis, entry 36

****4th place Laura-Vera, 51
5th place _Terra_, 44
6th place Vin_Venture, 1
7th place Eufult202, 24
8th place MC_Builder, 50
9th place Menocraft191, 2
10th place Redd.Hexic.MZ, 16

Congratulations to all entrants! It was very difficult to judge and we ended up with 19 finalists, but there could only be 10 winners.

*1st prize of 3 onyx goes to Thragtusk. He also received a huge bonus worth 4 onyx from Inception, with help from Tannerman14 and Crash. He also receives 2 more onyx from an anonymous donator.

**2nd prize of 2 onyx goes to GeekBugs. He also receives a bonus 2 onyx and a crow stuffie from an anonymous donator.

***3rd prize of 1 onyx goes to Oxidis. He also receives a bonus 2 onyx from an anonymous donator.

****4th prize goes to Laura-Vera, who receives first choice from the prize box as well as a bonus of an orange crystal, a large purple and a large red from Lorthrash.

All winners and everyone interested should head to Cathiron now to see the full winners list and their entries.
Post edited by AMWhy on

Comments

• InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
    Any idea what day judging should be done?
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    Inception said:

Any idea what day judging should be done?

When they're finished :3
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,028
    It's a fair question as we originally said May 2nd. Judging has been difficult but we are close and hope to have final figures at some point during the weekend.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
    Cool thanks
    Results coming very soon...
    Results are in NOW! Head to Cathiron to see. Full details in the first post in this thread.
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 641
    edited May 2016
    GG to all the winners, I wish I could've entered but I was busy back then. Also will there be another competition like this in the future??
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Wow, all of these dungeons look like they came out of the game. That last one though, kind of reminds me of the Taj Mahal. Is it supposed to be some kind of sky dungeon? Would be nice... If only there was a sky biome.

@DaBiscuitGod - Hey, is this comment off-topic? ;)
  • HexterXDHexterXD Under Your Bed Playing Agar.ioMember Posts: 263
    edited May 2016
    I can't understand...I've seen tons of clever ones...but we need ocean biom dungions!
    Howbout this, later if you'd like, call another comp and. Won't make a boat.
    edited May 2016
    R.I.P globe
    edited May 2016
    I need crowns if i will survive. If you won't even let me have 1 im screwed. AMWhy.
    Thragtusk
    Oxidis
    _Terra_, 44
    Vin_Venture
    MC_Builder
    Menocraft191
    Redd.Hexic.MZ

If anyone sees these players online, please tell them to find me (Firelore) in game to claim their prize.

Thank you!
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    These are so good! I really hope they get added to the game.
    I have to say, @vin_venture 's is my favorite, because it's much different from the ones already in game. I love the design.

I had some ideas but ended up not even building my dungeon for this competition, I didn't have a lot of time to work on it. I think the idea of the competition was great though, and should totally be done again! It would be fun to have one for each biome.
  • ppaw2ppaw2 Member Posts: 14
    Congrats to all winners and the rest who took the time to enter and judge. The contest was great fun. we learned a lot (ash95 and ppaw2) especially in seeing the other efforts. firelore can you open the world long enough for the clearing dungeons?
    Ah yes, some people wish to leave their dungeons but just remove the pros (long term the world will remain protected). As such, I'm only adding players back on a temp basis to make their changes. I'll try and be in the world often today so pop by and try to catch me.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    Oh we can change our dungeons ?
    I meant to remove pros (or the dungeon if desired) but for anyone outside the top 10, I suppose modifying is fine.
  • eufult202eufult202 Member Posts: 210
    When will we be able to remove our protectors?
    @eufult202 I will be on in about an hour and then periodically after that. I will most likely be in Clockwise, so find me there and I'll let you get your pros.
  • Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 5
    Hey I won :D
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,122
    Any ideas on when this'll be implemented, @mikelaurence ?
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,332

FlynnXD said:

Guys, this thread is old. Stop gravedigging.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    FreshX said:

FlynnXD said:

Guys, this thread is old. Stop gravedigging.
    A gravedigger is the original commenter that revives a thread. Flynn isn't doing anything wrong here.
    Also, Menocraft has just realised he is a winner. Find me in game Meno and I'll give you your prize.
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,119
    These are amazing! Congrats all winners!