Deep Web Trading

Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
Hello everyone, I have created a new market for mature players. Currently it not open to public and you must get an invitation. I am asking for any crows, who want an invite to give me your IGN. I also accept non crow members, because there are some that are mature enough to come. If you want to build, I ask that no pros bigger than large. I'm not big on rules, but if I get enough complaints I will ban player from market. Come take a look at this unique market and see it for yourself. Also I have a lot left to build, so I will be there often. I hope to see you there soon.

Comments

• JakalopeJakalope Tiger Of Hell or DEEPSTYLE spawnerMember Posts: 130
    IGN: Jakalope. With the dot
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 991
    This sounds like a good idea. None of the new markets have replaced North Market yet.

Sign me up: IGN: Firelore
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,644
    Invitation? Deep web? Sounds like a red room to me.. -vanishes-
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    Hello, I just want to say I love the idea of having a "private" market only for more mature players. With that being said, I would love to be a part of this, I have a brass crow and I am not tooooo far away from sapphire. IGN: Tannerman14

I really do love this idea, I hope that this really takes off and becomes a popular market for mature players.
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 273
    IGN: Dzyuba
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember Posts: 927
    IGN: Grebebe
    I'd love to see what that world looks like!
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikeMember Posts: 156
    IGN: Cheesealicious
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,184
    I'm not much of a trader, but I'm interested in seeing how this works out.
    IGN: vin_venture
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    I don't get online much, but I love to build.
    IGN: Megalovania
  • UNASpartanUNASpartan A college student with a boring sence of humor....Member Posts: 66
    Just looking to get out of the chaos in Times Square.
    IGN:UNASpartan
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,277
    Bitcoins here! Bitcoins there! Bitcoins everywhere!..... and also red rooms..... black market tradings!
    Ign: professor_rosseforp
  • XboxGaming102XboxGaming102 Member Posts: 101
    I'm brass crow
    ign: XboxGaming103
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
    I've added everyone who asked. I also take any suggestions to improve the market or any ideas.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    I'd love to join this world. I don't spend much time in markets to begin with, I'll jump at any chance to not have to be in Times Square. xD

IGN: KittyKupo
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Member Posts: 1,349
    IGN: ipadPat
  • ScribbzScribbz (L)MIRLMember Posts: 627
    IGN: Bordeaux
  • GeekBugsGeekBugs Member Posts: 25
    This sounds like fun... I love to build. May i join?

IGN : GeekBugs
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,064
    Not too sure what crow rank has to do with maturity...

But anyway I'm not a trader so I think I'll pass. I wish you good luck in making a new market though!
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Studying for greatnessMember Posts: 790
    I'd like to join, sounds like a neat idea
    Ign: JusticeGaming
    Maturity just means a player has taken the time and effort to get a crow. This market isn't just for traders, anyone can come take a look.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    Aura said:

Not too sure what crow rank has to do with maturity...

But anyway I'm not a trader so I think I'll pass. I wish you good luck in making a new market though!

I think requesting people to have a crow (but he's not excluding those without either!) is to prevent a lot of trolls. Anyone can make a new account and go to other markets and just yell, cause problems, and just generally be a jerk.

Now, this isn't to say people with crows are going to be mature, there's just a larger chance of it since they have a reputation to maintain (if they care, anyway). And he's not saying people without a crow aren't mature, just again we're going off statistics here.
  • pysorapysora Member Posts: 14
    Hi. its me Pysora. :)
    Justice gaming added. Hi pysora...lol.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,652
    If I could get away from bombing sprees, this sounds like a great idea. IGN:Hydroblade23
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyMember Posts: 293
    can i join, im a sapphire crow and my IGN: _SUPR3M4CY_
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Sounds like a very nice idea. But the market won't have that much of a use, with lesser and lesser players coming in, and players whom barely play, the market would be as empty as an abandoned town.

@DaBiscuitGod - Hey, is this comment off-topic? ;)
    I can try...lol.
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyMember Posts: 293
    Hazmana said:

Sounds like a very nice idea. But the market won't have that much of a use, with lesser and lesser players coming in, and players whom barely play, the market would be as empty as an abandoned town.

@DaBiscuitGod - Hey, is this comment off-topic? ;)

oh my god...JUST STOP, i hope you get a 20 year sentence in the court of Lisa
    I made my market public but it's still protected. Please come take a look and tell me what u think?
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677
    Inb4 not a gravedig.

I'll stop by later and leave some feedback here for you :)