Should I Continue JusticeGaming?(YouTube)

JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
edited May 2016 in Questions
So, here we are, the channels been dead for 10 months and I have all this free time suddenly, what do you guys think, should I bring back my youtube channel? I'd probably have better content, better quality, possibly even more games now that I have a pretty decent gaming laptop. So what do you guys think?
The channels name is JusticeGaming to anyone unfamiliar with the channel. If you cant find it just type JusticeGaming Deepworld in youtube, probably will find my channel somewhere in there. Thanks for your time guys!

Should I Continue JusticeGaming?(YouTube) 36 votes

Yes, you should continue the channel.
86%
ItzDenniszlilroller717XL_L0NEW0LF_xWilliam2MuneebBloonsmineVinh225FreshXGilbyAlphastormvmh20Romyrjohnandreicheese17TheBlindEyeAMWhyTealHyenaChickenX_Onyx_XSmoothyFallers 31 votes
Nah, just leave it dead.
13%
awesomeo13ScribbzderpdeeDominus_Mortismofc1991 5 votes

Comments

• FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,332

WHILE THOSE LOSERS ARE SAYING

YOU WILL NOT LISTEN TO THEM AND YOU WILL DO IT!!!
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    There is a, well, a MaSSIvE lack of good YouTube content for DEEPWORLD. Most of it is sweaty under aged players making rubbish content. Zstormgames games and a few others are the only good ones. And most of there channels are inactive.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 700
    Yes!! There are not many deepworld Youtubers out there.
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    I mean, up to you, Justice. Your videos are high quality, but what's the chance of someone finding your channel, when we have those "How to find crystals in Deepworld" videos always caking the main search.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
    I really like grave digging don't I?

I realize this poll is old and most of everyone who probably voted have moved on with there lives but I have decided with the working on of the Deepworld clicker game again I would also like the revive this channel. About 5-6 months ago I deleted the channel entirely as I found most my content to be immature and over all cringy, but I have, for a while now, been thinking about reviving this channel and trying to figure out what I would like to do, if anyone has any suggestions please tell me here, or pm, either works with me. I plan to make the coming back video sometime this week to talk about why I left and why I want to come back, and also talking about that super awkward time Zstorm let me on his channel.

With all that being said, I will be posting links up here when the video and channel are done and I feel I have something that actually deserves an audience, at the current state of things the script I wrote myself looks like an essay and I'm unsure of what all I will be doing with it, but we will see I guess. But hay even if this poll is old 23 - 3 is pretty good vote wise considering this community isn't the biggest.

Overall I think Deepworld is a very over looked game and I hope in the coming days I can try my best to make content that can draw in an audience to this community. It's a great supportive one and I had a lot of fun when it was active, and I plan to have a lot of fun now while it is semi-active.

Thanks for your time guys, I'll keep you all posted and tell me what you think!
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 832
    edited October 12
    Nah, just leave it dead.
    Aren't you that one that edited the wiki to make you out to look like an admin...?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 971
    Nah, just leave it dead.
    Bwahahahahaha. I still say nah....
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 350
    Nah, just leave it dead.
    My channel will only rule
    edited October 12

Aren't you that one that edited the wiki to make you out to look like an admin...?

I have edited the wiki to add details to things that were missing a lot but I have never impersonated an admin, nor do I plan to.
    derpdee said:

Bwahahahahaha. I still say nah....

Good for you man, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it, hope you end up realizing you come off as a quite rude though, I haven't done you any wrong so what's the point on trashing on a creator.

mofc1991 said:

Gud lucc
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 971
    Nah, just leave it dead.
    mofc1991 said:

Totaly, thumbs up!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 246
    Hey Justice! I found a spot next to your 2 mini protectors in Times.
    Can I buy the spot from you by chance?
    Detech said:

Hey Justice! I found a spot next to your 2 mini protectors in Times.
    Can I buy the spot from you by chance?

Yea I think I know where you are talking about, I haven't really done any of that in a long time(buying and selling things) so feel free to pm me and we can talk it out, I myself don't have much use for it so I'm sure we can come to an agreement!