Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Item Values World: Work In Progress

-CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
edited May 2016 in Come and Visit...
As some of you might know, I'm currently working on a big project which requires almost every placeable item in the game; I'm planning to build an updated, large, and easy-to-navigate through items values world (Currently called Agartha, I'm coming up with a new name). The world will also contain quiz's, detailed structures, mazes, parkor and other fun challenges. For the item values aspect of the world, I am buying as follows:

- Market Converter (Yes, I think it would be great to trade in as well!)
- LOADS of marble ore
- Blue crystal blocks, red crystal blocks, purple crystal blocks
- Beacons
- Stunt Surfer
- Jakalope Head
- Posion
- Snare Drum
- Bass Drum
- Notch (I probably cant afford this yet :sad:)
- Giga protector (Yes, I'm even doing a room for the values of protectors!)

If you sell or, would like to trade one of the items above, find me in game, comment on this post, or PM me what you want in exchange for it. I sell lots of +3 accessories, crystals, diamonds, and rares; however I am running low on raw onyx at the moment!

This list of items I'm buying will be continually updated as I plan for more categories to be added to the world.

If you've had a wonder round the Item Values area, and would like to support this project, donations would be greatly appreciated; your name will be on a note next to the item, and will be also put in the Donators room at the top of the item values building once its finished. (I know, I don't like people asking for donations either, but I'm kinda desperate! :smile:)

Currant Donators:
@Grebebe : Clown Bomb (Thanks so much! Nobody else seemed to sell one, and you gave me one for free!)
@Lexus1 : Large red, Large Purple & Giant clock (This was actually quite a long time ago, however its such a large and amazing donation I will never forget it!)
@AMWhy : A dig dug! (Not only did this save me ages running round Times Square trying to get one, but its also favorite paint! Thanks so much FireLore!
@takhisis : 30 Target teleporters! Yay!
@Tannerman14 : Dark Compass, 4 Blue Crystal blocks, target tele and a beacon. Thanks!!! :smiley:
Post edited by -CRYSTAL-KING- on

Comments

• CrazyQCrazyQ She got legs and she knows how to use them ;)Posts: 40Member
    Nice job crystal Agartha is coming along nicely and the "other" place for prices is outdated keep up the great work !!
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    CrazyQ said:

Nice job crystal Agartha is coming along nicely and the "other" place for prices is outdated keep up the great work !!

Thanks CrazyQ!!! :smiley: Really appreciate the feedback! :blush:
  • lilroller717lilroller717 Under mapping on Ark.Posts: 1,563Member
    @-CRYSTAL-KING- I'll fund you 80 onyx if you want.
    You have a good thing rolling here.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,279Member, Arbiter
    I'm prepared to donate a dig dug.
    Also your notch price is very low. I haven't seen one sold for 18 after a few months looking. 20-25 is normal these days.

Wait, did you say 80 onyx??? Is that a spelling error??? Am I dreaming???? Have I gone blind???? 80 ONYX??? @lilroller717....WOW...
    But seriously, is this for real??? Im mean, THIS IS CRAZY! If this happens...
    AMWhy said:

I'm prepared to donate a dig dug.
    Also your notch price is very low. I haven't seen one sold for 18 after a few months looking. 20-25 is normal these days.

Dig dug!!! :smiley: Thanks so much @AMwhy!!! It saves me spending another 6 hours running round times square trying to get one xD THANKS!!!! I also think dig dug is one of my favorite paints...

And thanks so much for the price on the Notch! I had no idea it had gone up so drastically!! :wink: Ill change it right now...
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,279Member, Arbiter
    I can meet you now: IGN,Firelore

Wanna meet at a time/place @lilroller717 ? Or, if your still undecided... :smiley:

Also, I'm now working on a bulbs section, however the problem is...I have horticulture level 1...Yea...So if anyone trustworthy (@Sirentist ? @AMWhy ? @Lexus1 ? @Grebebe ?) could help me place down a few bulbs, Ill pay them a few diamonds in return and it'd be greatly appreciated!

I'm also selling two large protectors for 24 micro protectors...So if you sell, message me or comment on this thread :smile:

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Also, I'm now working on a bulbs section, however the problem is...I have horticulture level 1...Yea...So if anyone trustworthy (@Sirentist ? @AMWhy ? @Lexus1 ? @Grebebe ?) could help me place down a few bulbs, Ill pay them a few diamonds in return and it'd be greatly appreciated!

Sure, I can place those for you, no payment required. Just name the time and place and I'll be there. Well, unless it's in the middle of the night. Then we'll have to renegotiate, lol!
    edited May 2016
    Sirentist said:

Sure, I can place those for you, no payment required. Just name the time and place and I'll be there. Well, unless it's in the middle of the night. Then we'll have to renegotiate, lol!
    Can I meet you at about 5:00-10:00pm BTS? Times Square to give you the bulbs (Or we can go to another, less crowded market?), then my world, Agartha? @Sirentist
    Thanks!!!

Sirentist said:

Can I meet you at about 5:00-10:00pm BTS? Times Square to give you the bulbs (Or we can go to another, less crowded market?), then my world, Agartha? @Sirentist
    Thanks!!!
    LOL that is a very big window! Although I don't know what BTS means :)

I can do it anytime in the next couple hours, if you're going to be online. I can even do it in the next five minutes, if you happen to be online right now.
    edited May 2016

LOL that is a very big window! Although I don't know what BTS means :)

I can do it anytime in the next couple hours, if you're going to be online. I can even do it in the next five minutes, if you happen to be online right now.

@Sirentist Think you can do it quickly now?
    Yep. I'd rather avoid Times Square, though. How about Millies Mini Mart?
    Sirentist said:

Yep. I'd rather avoid Times Square, though. How about Millies Mini Mart?

Sure, sounds great! I seem to be having trouble logging on at the moment for some reason tho...
    Oops forgot to tag you. I'm there now. I'll wait for ya. :)

@-CRYSTAL-KING-
    edited May 2016
    Sirentist said:

Oops forgot to tag you. I'm there now. I'll wait for ya. :)

@-CRYSTAL-KING-

Thanks so much @Sirentist!!! lol, my iPad ran out of charge out the second you finished, thanks!!!! :smiley:
    Okdok! Don't forget to remove me as a member when you get a chance!
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,383Member
    I'm trustworthy and people say I'm not. Well haterz gon h8
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Posts: 404Member
    Sirentist said:

If you still need help I am around this evening (Sunday)
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionPosts: 2,246Member
    edited May 2016
    I believe I have a dark compass I could sell, I might donate it.

I also have quite a few blue cry blocks, how many do you need?

I also have target teles and beacons.

I will donate the blue cry blocks, and the target tele and beacon. Screw it, I'll donate the dark compass too if I still have it.

I have to check next time I'm in game to make sure I still have it.

Also, I'm excited for a new item price world. Always liked NASDAQ but it's out of date now.

Let me know what else you need that's not uber rare or expensive. I have quite a bit I would be willing to donate.

Edited to add: I checked, I do have the dark compass still.
  • lilroller717lilroller717 Under mapping on Ark.Posts: 1,563Member
    edited May 2016
    @-CRYSTAL-KING- I'll be on around 4:00 (Eastern Time Zone)

I believe I have a dark compass I could sell, I might donate it.

I also have quite a few blue cry blocks, how many do you need?

I also have target teles and beacons.

I will donate the blue cry blocks, and the target tele and beacon. Screw it, I'll donate the dark compass too if I still have it.

I have to check next time I'm in game to make sure I still have it.

Also, I'm excited for a new item price world. Always liked NASDAQ but it's out of date now.

Let me know what else you need that's not uber rare or expensive. I have quite a bit I would be willing to donate.

Edited to add: I checked, I do have the dark compass still.

Thats fine! I literally just traded for a dark compass, thanks so much for the offer though! As for blue crystal blocks and target teles, I need about as many your have to spare xD Thanks!
    edited May 2016
    Fact of the day: Suppressed bombs can be mined by other players, including rare ones such as lava, water, acid bombs, spawn bomb, large spawn bomb, and clown bomb. I had to learn this the hard way.

Is there ANY way at all to make it so bombs cant be mined by other players, or should I just have the values with no bombs?
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 1,349Member

Fact of the day: Suppressed bombs can be mined by other players, including rare ones such as lava, water, acid bombs, spawn bomb, large spawn bomb, and clown bomb.

Is there ANY way at all to make it so bombs cant be mined by other players, or should I just have the values with no bombs?

@Crystal_King u mentioned a good qn... needless I went ahead n my museum in Blue Sea world did had the bombs display for sometime. However I'm still kinda afraid to also announce it public. I can show u how I do it in game, u can gimme ur comments and testing to see if can glitch in.. Pm me.
    edited May 2016
    Ipadpat said:

Fact of the day: Suppressed bombs can be mined by other players, including rare ones such as lava, water, acid bombs, spawn bomb, large spawn bomb, and clown bomb.

@Crystal_King u mentioned a good qn... needless I went ahead n my museum in Blue Sea world did had the bombs display for sometime. However I'm still kinda afraid to also announce it public. I can show u how I do it in game, u can gimme ur comments and testing to see if can glitch in.. Pm me.
    Thanks ipadPat! I'll PM you...

To my knowledge there is no way to protect the suppressed bombs. I've tried to display them at the museum in DW HQ and they always get taken.
    Ipadpat said:

Why would you want to keep this information secret? If you've found a way to prevent people from mining the phantom bomb images, it would be something many of us would love to know. It's hard to imagine how this could be abused, so I'm not sure why you don't want anyone to know?
    Its not necessarily a glitch or anything, the way to do it is blindingly obvious, I just somehow didn't think of it! All you do is place blocks around the bombs so players can't mine them (Unless they glitch in or something). Also, can players mine through the corners of two diagonal blocks?
    edited May 2016
    Now I just need to run round Times Square buying all my bombs back :smile: ...Also does anyone know how much I should pay for a large spawn bomb? I dont know how much they are worth lol :blush:

Also, just to make sure another incident similar to the bombs doesn't happen, can mechanical pet crates and android crates be used by other players? And can you keep them on display?
    edited May 2016
    Progress Update: Goin' okay :smile: Although I've kinda hit a large rock (Or whatever the expression is), Ive completely run out of all my spare rares lol, guess I'm gonna have to go mining! :smiley:

Also do you think I should make it so the catagories appear in the same order as they do in your inventory, or do you think its fine as it is?
    image.jpeg
    2048 x 1536 - 960K
    edited May 2016

@-CRYSTAL-KING- I'll be on around 4:00 (Eastern Time Zone)

Wait, oh! I got the Time Zones completely messed up lol, 4:00 is a perfect time for me! If your still 100% sure about this, you wanna meet up on a world somewhere? @lilroller717 Your IGN is -Gameplay- right? Maybe Tomorrow? Because I'm 16 minutes late? -looks down in shame- xD

Thanks @lilroller717!