Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Item Values World: Work In Progress

Comments

• IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 1,349Member
    edited May 2016
    Ipadpat said:

@Crystal_King u mentioned a good qn... needless I went ahead n my museum in Blue Sea world did had the bombs display for sometime. However I'm still kinda afraid to also announce it public. I can show u how I do it in game, u can gimme ur comments and testing to see if can glitch in.. Pm me.

Why would you want to keep this information secret? If you've found a way to prevent people from mining the phantom bomb images, it would be something many of us would love to know. It's hard to imagine how this could be abused, so I'm not sure why you don't want anyone to know?

Sorry for the misunderstanding @Sirentist . I walked the ground with @Crystal_King at Blue Sea yesterday night and showed him how I did it. It wasn't so much of keeping the info secret. It is about keeping my museum location secret, as I did anticipate and afraid the nasty trouble makers would mine these phantom bomb images. So I intend to just share with him the way I did it, without being too publicly loud as I did tell him I'm uncertain whether it is 100% foolproof yet.
    Sirentist said:

Fact of the day: Suppressed bombs can be mined by other players, including rare ones such as lava, water, acid bombs, spawn bomb, large spawn bomb, and clown bomb.

Is there ANY way at all to make it so bombs cant be mined by other players, or should I just have the values with no bombs?

To my knowledge there is no way to protect the suppressed bombs. I've tried to display them at the museum in DW HQ and they always get taken.

Based on my knowledge back then, if u protect your world, it should well be that android crates / pet crates should technically unable to be mined out or spawned out by any outsiders, unless they are Builders approved in your world. Other veteran up to date builders such as @Sirentist @toadlover please help advise Tks
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    Finding rares to fund to project is hard, been mining for an hour and the best thing I found was a medium blue crystal lol...I think for now I should focus on putting up the item values and not the actual items lol...For now, using some spare wood backdrop, I've made the spawn area and the donators room, please take a look because it looks a bit too basic and I need suggestions.....
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    edited May 2016
    Here is the spawn and the donators room...I don't know why...I just don't like the theme of them, I want to somehow make it modern like the rest of the building, but at the same time not too dull and basic...
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabPosts: 548Member
    Ipadpat said:

Ipadpat said:

@Crystal_King u mentioned a good qn... needless I went ahead n my museum in Blue Sea world did had the bombs display for sometime. However I'm still kinda afraid to also announce it public. I can show u how I do it in game, u can gimme ur comments and testing to see if can glitch in.. Pm me.

Why would you want to keep this information secret? If you've found a way to prevent people from mining the phantom bomb images, it would be something many of us would love to know. It's hard to imagine how this could be abused, so I'm not sure why you don't want anyone to know?
    Sorry for the misunderstanding @Sirentist . I walked the ground with @Crystal_King at Blue Sea yesterday night and showed him how I did it. It wasn't so much of keeping the info secret. It is about keeping my museum location secret, as I did anticipate and afraid the nasty trouble makers would mine these phantom bomb images. So I intend to just share with him the way I did it, without being too publicly loud as I did tell him I'm uncertain whether it is 100% foolproof yet.
    Sirentist said:

Fact of the day: Suppressed bombs can be mined by other players, including rare ones such as lava, water, acid bombs, spawn bomb, large spawn bomb, and clown bomb.

Is there ANY way at all to make it so bombs cant be mined by other players, or should I just have the values with no bombs?

To my knowledge there is no way to protect the suppressed bombs. I've tried to display them at the museum in DW HQ and they always get taken.

Based on my knowledge back then, if u protect your world, it should well be that android crates / pet crates should technically unable to be mined out or spawned out by any outsiders, unless they are Builders approved in your world. Other veteran up to date builders such as @Sirentist @toadlover please help advise Tks

Yup. If the world is locked, and not fully open to the public, the bombs will not be able to be mined.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Hazmana said:

Yup. If the world is locked, and not fully open to the public, the bombs will not be able to be mined.

Unless something has changed, having the world locked and fully protected will NOT make it so the bombs can't be mined. You can build walls around the bombs, but a dedicated glitcher will always be able to get in and mine them. :)
  • DeathoniumDeathonium Posts: 65Member
    @-CRYSTAL-KING- I sell a giga pro offer? I can donate U a few crystal blocks also
    Ummm, would you maybe accept an orange cry? And a zebra head maybe? I can't think of what else to offer for it xD What do you want? @Deathonium

Diamonds ???

Diamonds ???

How many were you thinking @Deathonium ?
    About 9??
    Here's the new spawn, for some reason I STILL don't like it...It almost seems TOO colourful and bright, any suggestions? Also, there are two new admins: @Bastian7 and @Inception
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M

Here's the new spawn, for some reason I STILL don't like it...It almost seems TOO colourful and bright, any suggestions? Also, there are two new admins: @Bastian7 and @Inception

You should take @CloudxCloud 's advice. Hehe.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,329Member
    just bothered to look at this page
    you do know that clown bombs can be looted in Radafret Glade

Yes. You can even get multiples yourself ( by making multiple accounts )! Not saying that I do make multiple accounts, but it is possible.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,329Member
    Hazmana said:

Yes. You can even get multiples yourself ( by making multiple accounts )! Not saying that I do make multiple accounts, but it is possible.
    isn't Radafret Glade a premium only world?

Hazmana said:

isn't Radafret Glade a premium only world?
    I thought so too...
    Wrench said:

and dingstrath dale?
    Yep, I tried both those worlds, both require premium
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughPosts: 136Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm too lazy to read through all of the comments to see if anyone else has given u any, but I'm pretty sure I have a few gigas and I am selling a pinned mantis.

EDIT: I also sell a tiger head :)
    Ethereal said:

I'm too lazy to read through all of the comments to see if anyone else has given u any, but I'm pretty sure I have a few gigas and I am selling a pinned mantis.

You selling a name change?

Just got tiger head and mantis, thanks tho! Im still intrested in
    Ethereal said:

I just got a pinned mantis and a tiger head, thanks tho! Although, Im still interested in buying 1 giga, what for @Ethereal ?

Also, if anyone sells a market converter, I buy! I think id would be great to be able to trade on Agartha, as well as find values on every item!
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionPosts: 2,246Member
    Sorry I haven't said much lately, ive been busy. do you still want any of the stuff I said I would donate?

I believe I have a dark compass I could sell, I might donate it.

I also have quite a few blue cry blocks, how many do you need?

I also have target teles and beacons.

I will donate the blue cry blocks, and the target tele and beacon. Screw it, I'll donate the dark compass too if I still have it.

I have to check next time I'm in game to make sure I still have it.

Also, I'm excited for a new item price world. Always liked NASDAQ but it's out of date now.

Let me know what else you need that's not uber rare or expensive. I have quite a bit I would be willing to donate.

Edited to add: I checked, I do have the dark compass still.

if you do, what would be a good time to meet?

Sorry I haven't said much lately, ive been busy. do you still want any of the stuff I said I would donate?

I believe I have a dark compass I could sell, I might donate it.

I also have quite a few blue cry blocks, how many do you need?

I also have target teles and beacons.

I will donate the blue cry blocks, and the target tele and beacon. Screw it, I'll donate the dark compass too if I still have it.

I have to check next time I'm in game to make sure I still have it.

Also, I'm excited for a new item price world. Always liked NASDAQ but it's out of date now.

Let me know what else you need that's not uber rare or expensive. I have quite a bit I would be willing to donate.

Edited to add: I checked, I do have the dark compass still.

if you do, what would be a good time to meet?
    Now?? @Tannerman14 Thanks!!! :smiley:
    ya now is good, what market?
    edited May 2016

ya now is good, what market?

Umm, Times Square, or maybe a less popular one? You choose. @Tannerman14
    ok, no fuss trading?

ok, no fuss trading?

Sure!
    I know this is kinda a commerce thing, but its for my world:
    Im selling an onyx mass teleporter for 3 onyx, and an outling for a market converter. If you wanna trade, message me or comment on this thread, thanks!
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughPosts: 136Member

Ethereal said:

I just got a pinned mantis and a tiger head, thanks tho! Although, Im still interested in buying 1 giga, what for @Ethereal ?

Also, if anyone sells a market converter, I buy! I think id would be great to be able to trade on Agartha, as well as find values on every item!

I dunno how much they are worth so u can tell me the price :) im fine with anything cuz i dont use em really

• LorthrashLorthrash Posts: 616Member
    I sell 1 poison, if ya need a wax or hive i sell 1 of them too. I have at least 3 of each...

My last few items remain in Sunny Dunes. If you see that I have 2 or more of something there, feel free to ask if i sell it. Some i do, some i don't.
    Ethereal said:

Ethereal said:

I dunno how much they are worth so u can tell me the price :) im fine with anything cuz i dont use em really

Umm, Smasheriod? @Ethereal ? I think thats fair, can anyone back me up on that?