Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Item Values World: Work In Progress

13»

Comments

• -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    Lorthrash said:

I sell 1 poison, if ya need a wax or hive i sell 1 of them too. I have at least 3 of each...

My last few items remain in Sunny Dunes. If you see that I have 2 or more of something there, feel free to ask if i sell it. Some i do, some i don't.

I buy 1 posion, 1 wax, and one hive, what you want for them @Lorthrash ?
    Wrench said:

I know this is kinda a commerce thing, but its for my world:
    Im selling an onyx mass teleporter for 3 onyx, and an outling for a market converter. If you wanna trade, message me or comment on this thread, thanks!

Give me the tele.
    What you offer for it, @Wrench ?
    Also I really need a market converter, so if you sell...I BUY!!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughPosts: 136Member

Ethereal said:

Just got tiger head and mantis, thanks tho! Im still intrested in

Ethereal said:

I'm too lazy to read through all of the comments to see if anyone else has given u any, but I'm pretty sure I have a few gigas and I am selling a pinned mantis.

EDIT: I also sell a tiger head :)

I just got a pinned mantis and a tiger head, thanks tho! Although, Im still interested in buying 1 giga, what for @Ethereal ?

Also, if anyone sells a market converter, I buy! I think id would be great to be able to trade on Agartha, as well as find values on every item!

I dunno how much they are worth so u can tell me the price :) im fine with anything cuz i dont use em really

Umm, Smasheriod? @Ethereal ? I think thats fair, can anyone back me up on that?
    Sure, why not, when will u be on, im on rn, my ign is ChocolateChip
  • LorthrashLorthrash Posts: 616Member
    Ill give you 1 of each for a total of 1 onyx?
    edited May 2016
    Lorthrash said:

Sounds like a fair trade, but at the moment I got 0 onyx xD Anything else you would accept? Tiger head? Northerners? A hug? @Lorthrash
    edited May 2016
    Okay, I got some new trades to help me get items for my world:
    - 4 Onyx for market converter (Ill throw in something else as well!)
    - Diamond butler bot for something.
    Post edited by -CRYSTAL-KING- on
  • LorthrashLorthrash Posts: 616Member

Lorthrash said:

Sounds like a fair trade, but at the moment I got 0 onyx xD Anything else you would accept? Tiger head? Northerners? A hug? @Lorthrash
    Well normally I would accept a tiger head but.... I have 2. Do you have a bass drum? A turtle shell? Dig dug? Alpaca? Dirt backdrop? Copper ore block? Just throw in offers that equal 1 onyx and ill see.
    New Trades:

- Globe for 1 Onyx (I payed 1 onyx for it, because the seller said it was worth 2, but I later found out it was worth just less then one onyx...So Im selling it again...I should of checked with Agartha before I traded!...xD lol)

- 5-6 Onyx for Market Converter (If I sell my globe for 1 onyx, Ill pay 6 onyx for it)

- Tiger head for 1 onyx

edited May 2016

About 9??

Don't have, sorry :disappointed:
  • MIDEHIDEKINGX15MIDEHIDEKINGX15 On a potty eating pizza!Posts: 106Member
    I can get you some cry blocks :smiley:
    I've been to sunny dunes @Lorthrash, I think I'll do the trade: 1 onyx for poison, wax, and hive.

I am also very keen on buying that solar system diorama, is it for sale?
  • XL_L0NEW0LF_xXL_L0NEW0LF_x Posts: 432Member
    @-CRYSTAL-KING- anything else you need to complete anything. I don't have very rare items but things like marionettes and ice sculptures and a vast majority of rares that aren't very rare. I will donate any of these for free. I am in a British time zone so may need an evenin time in Britain to meet you!
    We are experimenting with a new way of navigating around the building - and we need feedback on it! We have added 2 block gaps in the walls, and filled them with bloodstone backdrop, allowing you to go into other sections without having to use the teleporters. Some may argue that the doors distract your eyes, and make the place look messy though. So it's up to you! Do you like them, or not? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!
    As you can see by the picture, a lot of the rooms are also looking a little dark! We have tried putting candles behind the signs, but that makes it almost too bright! Any ideas? Thanks!

We are also In need of some help with a few values, mainly with the little items (such as iron, copper, pumpkins) so if you'd like to help out, that'd be great! We are also looking for 1 or 2 new admins, so if you want to become an admin, visit my wall and click the link.