The Brass Knights Guild

GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,764
edited June 2016 in Guilds
Hello there!
The Brass Knights guild is recruiting!

I'd like to explain the basics of our little community here. The Brass Knights guild is a peaceful guild. We try our very hardest to avoid any and all conflicts that may happen to arise with other guilds. Guild wars are not fun, and no positive outcome arises from either side.

With that out of the way, I think it's a good time to explain all there is to know about our guild.

Leadership:

As of the day I posted this thread, we have four main guild leaders. @Smoothy and [BK]_Dark share the position of Dux, and they maintain the guild's rules and rankings.@Awoken (Awoken's in-game name is Ineffable) and I share the position of Legatus, and we seek out alliances with other guilds, prevent conflicts with other guilds, et cetera.

Guild Worlds:

— The Brass Capital: The Brass Capital is a market and minigame world, and also the guild's HQ. Check out my thread on The Brass Capital for more information.
— The Brass Community: The Brass Community is a world where guild members can meet up, socialize, and build! We have cooperative building projects, occasional events, and have a fun time in general. Guild members at the rank of Legionary and above are granted building permission here.

Rules:

Our rules aren't strict or anything, all we ask is that you do what is right. The rules are simple, and only breakable if you actually try to break them. Activities such scamming, griefing, buying/selling accounts, et cetera. Send me a PM if you'd like to know more about the rules or anything.

Ranks:

Our guild runs off of a rank system, with each rank possesing its own privelages and requirements. The majority of the requirements for our ranks are collecting vouches (people who trust you). I'll list the ranks, and a brief summary of each.

— Recruit: This is the first rank, and most new members start here.
— Legionary: This is the second rank. Players who reach this rank gain building access in The Brass Community.
— Knight: This is the third rank. Players who obtain this rank may create Strike Teams (We plan on updating these more later. PM me if you'd like to know more about Strike Teams).
— Decanus: This is the foruth rank. It doesn't have any special privelages, but it's a checkpoint for the ranks after.
— Centurion: This is the fifth rank. Centurions, as they have worked to obtain this rank, are trusted greatly.
— The Praetorian Guard: This is the sixth rank. It has no privelages, but is neccessary for the rank after.
— Imperator: This is the highest rank obtainable by members. Imperators are co-leaders.

How to join:

There are no requirements to join the Brass Knights guild, aside from following the rules.
If you want to join, talk to any of the leaders. Smoothy, [BK]_Dark, CloudxCloud, Ineffable, and I are the guild leaders.
Our HQ is in the world The Brass Capital (Don't forget the "The" in the name!).

You can alternitavely use our online guild application to do the application ahead of time. You can find the link to the online application at the bottom of this post.

Why join the Brass Knights guild?

There really is no easy answer to this question. We don't want to force people to join, after all.

This may sound a bit cheesy, but we have ambitions of creating a better Deepworld community for all of its players. In order to do that, we all gotta work together.

Still, in the end, joining is your decision. We don't want to force anybody to join us.

There's tons of details that I haven't gone over in this thread, as I don't want to take up too much of your time. So, if you need to know anything else, or perhaps would like to join our community, send me or one of the other leaders a message!

Click here to go to the online guild application!
Post edited by Gilby on

Comments

• RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    Good Luck
  • GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,764
    edited June 2016
    The leadership election has ended today, and a new leader was supposed to be added.

However, out of pure luck, there was a three-way tie within the votes, between [BK]_Dark, Raptus, and Minimus-2.0.

To clear this tie, we are hosting another election, with only these three candidates this time. Everybody gets to vote again. Hopefully, there won't be a tie this time.

If you'd like to vote in the leadership election, be sure to send me a message!

The candidates are...

— [BK]_Dark (forums name: @ZestyRanch )
    — Raptus (forums name: @shadySiN )
    — Minimus-2.0 (forums name: @Minimus )

Best of luck to all of the candidates involved in the second election!
    Post edited by Gilby on
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    I vote for Donald Trump.

I vote for Minimus.
  • MinimusMinimus Member Posts: 18
    TRUMP STANDS NO CHANCE VOTE MINI
  • MinimusMinimus Member Posts: 18
    xD
    Congratulations to [BK]_Dark for winning the election! He is now a leader of the Brass Knights guild.

That marks our fifth leader. Thank you to every candidate in the election, and every member who voted!
    Beach Project:

This marks the second cooperative building project our guild has made in The Brass Community so far. We took a photo to commemorate the moment. Now, we couldn't show all of our work in this one photo, so you should check it out in-game!

This building was made in The Brass Community, and you can find it by typing "/tp Beach Project". All of the people who worked on this project are listed on a note right below the plaque.

In the meantime, we are preparing our third co-op project. We're going to be building a museum, fun!
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 157K
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Perfect amount of dairy.

Introducing... a rather satirical museum!

This marks our guild's third cooperative building project. This time, we built a museum!

You can find this museum by typing /tp Museum Project. The builders of this project are listed on a note right below the plaque.

Our next project shall be... a castle!
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290
    Heres my screenshotimage
    image.jpeg
    1024 x 768 - 281K
    imageimage

Presenting... the new Castle Spawn!

This marks our guild's fourth cooperative building project.

You can find this building by typing "/tp Castle Spawn".

I made a form where people can request buildings from us.
    Here it is!

Link: http://goo.gl/forms/mx0PnqoKGScR2ERp2
  • SUPREMESUPREME eazy e's wet and wild pool partyMember Posts: 293
    Gilby said:

imageimage

Here it is!

Gilby said:

imageimage

Here it is!

i wasnt in the photo ;_;

• Dragon_Thunder2Dragon_Thunder2 Somewhere,in the middle of the desert tearing famous players in dw to shreds.Member Posts: 93
    I'm very interested to join the guild but the online application doesn't work for me.I don't know why.But 100% sure about joining this guild.
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    edited June 2016

I'm very interested to join the guild but the online application doesn't work for me.I don't know why.But 100% sure about joining this guild.

Could you message me your in-game name? I could do the application later on, and add you. :smile: @Dragon_Thunder2
  • Dragon_Thunder2Dragon_Thunder2 Somewhere,in the middle of the desert tearing famous players in dw to shreds.Member Posts: 93
    Nvm,i took a different device and tried the application.It worked :).Thanks for offering the help though.

Introducing... the Time Capsule!

While I was gone camping, @Smoothy went and organized the building of the Time Capsule. Now, the Time Capsule is exactly what it sounds like... maybe.

We gave all of the participants a small space, where they could place some items of their choice and write on some notes. We will then seal this Time Capsule up, and open it in 2017!
    Then, everybody may cringe at the words they said one year ago.

We aren't 100% finished with this yet, we want to let some more members build capsules, so we'll wait until later to permanently close this thing off.

Our next project will be... an Airship!

Click here to suggest future buildings for our guild!

Presenting... the Floating Spawn!

Now, we were originally aiming for an airship, but the end result really just didn't look like an airship, so we just call it the "Floating Spawn" now.

You can find this by typing "/tp Floating Spawn"

image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 257K
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I present to you... our largest project to this day, The Brassic Brigade!

I wanted to try something different for this project here. Everybody building together in one space may turn out a bit messy and... chaotic. Since the Airship project didn't work out as well as we had planned last time, I decided to try something new. This time, every builder got a 20x25 block area in which they could build individual airships.

I took photos of some of my favorite ships and posted them up above.

Type /tp The Brassic Brigade in The Brass Community to see the rest of the airships!

Click here if you are interested in joining the Brass Knights guild!
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 229K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 213K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 218K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 231K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 201K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 200K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 243K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 230K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 170K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 277K
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,220
    Gilby said:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I present to you... our largest project to this day, The Brassic Brigade!

I wanted to try something different for this project here. Everybody building together in one space may turn out a bit messy and... chaotic. Since the Airship project didn't work out as well as we had planned last time, I decided to try something new. This time, every builder got a 20x25 block area in which they could build individual airships.

I took photos of some of my favorite ships and posted them up above.

Type /tp The Brassic Brigade in The Brass Community to see the rest of the airships!

That was actually a lot of fun to do.
    edited August 2016
    Introducing... the Town Project!

This project is similar to The Brassic Brigade, as instead of everybody working on one building together, each builder is given a plot of land where they build their individual building.

So, this time, we built a town. In my opinion, I think this project really turned out great. I'll show you all some pictures of what everybody built down here...

XxMasterbuilder22xX's hotel:

@SUPREME 's house and @FreshX 's shop:

@Tiagonator 's public garden:

@Lexus1 's library:

I'd like to thank everybody who's taken a part in this project, I really like the final product. Anyways, our next project shall be... a dungeon!

Post edited by Gilby on
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 263K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 294K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 277K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 215K
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    @Gilby this looks awsome! Is there any chance I could still build so I can add more?
    FreshX said:

@Gilby this looks awsome! Is there any chance I could still build so I can add more?

Sure, sometime later.

• TechRaiderTechRaider Member Posts: 2
    I participated in ever co-op build
  • HaloDoesDWHaloDoesDW Member Posts: 15
    Gilby? Could you possibly send me a link to the App?
  • HaloDoesDWHaloDoesDW Member Posts: 15
    Trying to find it lel

Trying to find it lel

@HaloDoesDW I'll tell you about it in PM.
    Introducing... the Temple project!
    - Idea by @FreshX -

Here's another one of our co-operative building projects. This time, we've built an ancient temple.

You can find this in The Brass Community by typing /tp Temple Project.

Our next project shall be... a Dungeon!

• FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    You already built it!? Why wasn't I notified?
  • TechRaiderTechRaider Member Posts: 2
    WE WON THE WAR
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,449

WE WON THE WAR

-highfives-