New Facebook Contest: Look for Lisa

lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,081
Introducing a new game for the Summer: Look for Lisa!

Head on over to the Deepworld Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/deepworldgame/ to play!

I will post a photo of where I am hanging out in Deepworld. Can you guess what world it is based only on the photo? Clues will be given if needed. When you figure it out, head to where the screenshot was taken and take your own screenshot of the area. 100 crown prize for the first correct screenshot posted in the comments under the photo on the Deepworld Facebook page. Answers are only accepted on the Facebook post. This is not a forum contest.

(Not-so-fine-print: If you happen to be the world owner for the photo you cannot enter but you will receive 25 crowns for having a chosen place if they email deepworld@bytebin.com. Please don't tell others the answer as it will ruin the fun. A Deepworld account holder can only win once per month. A Deepworld account holder may offer as many guesses as they like. Only answers with a screenshot are eligible. Other rules and conditions may apply. Bytebin reserves the right to withhold a prize at their discretion. etc. etc. etc. Aaaaaaaand go!)
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2016
    I cant see me winning any of these. Just by looking at the first one its already to hard :neutral:
    Post edited by Retro_Chow on
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,081
    It is just a photo to start. If no one gets it from the photo I will start giving hints. No worries!
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughMember Posts: 136
    I found it... We comment on the Facebook post, right? @lisa
    Ethereal said:

You go in game and take a screen shot of the same place and then post it on the facebook post. Man was that fast!
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 259
    Ethereal said:

I don't have Facebook I would've beat you , I KiKed you too late anyway but still! NewKidLand had some nice toilets though @Lisa
  • EddyEddy Raleigh, North CarolinaMember Posts: 26
    Congrats! @Ethereal
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    Congratulations @Ethereal!
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughMember Posts: 136
    Eddy said:

Congrats! @Ethereal

Congratulations @Ethereal!

Thank you both so much! :)
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,277
    edited June 2016
    lisa said:

IOnly answers with a screenshot are eligible.

But What if i know the place you're in but i'm currently unable to play deepworld to take a screen cap?

Post edited by Romyrjohnandrei on

lisa said:

IOnly answers with a screenshot are eligible.

But What if i know the place you're in but i'm currently unable to play deepworld to take a screen cap?

You can only enter by posting a SS on the Facebook post. That is how the contest works.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    Soooo if we don't use facebook we're a no-go?
    edited June 2016
    KittyKupo said:

Soooo if we don't use facebook we're a no-go?

Yes. This is a Facebook only contest that we are simply announcing the existence of here on the forum so people know it is out there. Just as those players who do not use the forums are unable to play any games we run on the forum.
  • Awesomewizard2345Awesomewizard2345 Member Posts: 1
    That sucks
  • IpadpatIpadpat ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Member Posts: 1,349

That sucks

What sucks?

Things in life are always out there as opportunities.. Someone is always gonna have an advantage whereas others don't.

Just like in anything there is always winners and losers.

Just like I can rant bcs I'm always a different time zone as the devs n administrator, I always miss out the peak timings of announcements. But that's how things are .

Just remember that when u mine in a public world of 20 players together , only one or 2 at most got the much pursued onyx, 1 got the rare paint dungeon painting (if it's not une lols) others dont. But that's what makes the game fun.. Don't worry, ur chance will probably come ur way in another open public worlds ahead..

Just like we can count on @lisa to come up with other contests in future too.. Perhaps then it will be ur advantage.. Embrace .. Cheers ;)

(Phew.. I'm sorry for the Long ranting as I'm not feeling good in my real life too.. Just wanna let out and note to myself too)
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,277
    Ipadpat said:

That sucks

What sucks?

Things in life are always out there as opportunities.. Someone is always gonna have an advantage whereas others don't.

Just like in anything there is always winners and losers.

Just like I can rant bcs I'm always a different time zone as the devs n administrator, I always miss out the peak timings of announcements. But that's how things are .

Just remember that when u mine in a public world of 20 players together , only one or 2 at most got the much pursued onyx, 1 got the rare paint dungeon painting (if it's not une lols) others dont. But that's what makes the game fun.. Don't worry, ur chance will probably come ur way in another open public worlds ahead..

Just like we can count on @lisa to come up with other contests in future too.. Perhaps then it will be ur advantage.. Embrace .. Cheers ;)

(Phew.. I'm sorry for the Long ranting as I'm not feeling good in my real life too.. Just wanna let out and note to myself too)
    i agree ....im in a different timezone aswell...
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219

That sucks

You could just make a Facebook account if you wanted to enter.
    It's fine. I was just asking because I was curious. :3 I know that if I wanted to enter I could make a facebook account.
    KittyKupo said:

That sucks

You could just make a Facebook account if you wanted to enter.
    It's fine. I was just asking because I was curious. :3 I know that if I wanted to enter I could make a facebook account.
    I don't think that comment was directed to you. :)
  • EddyEddy Raleigh, North CarolinaMember Posts: 26
    edited June 2016
    people just don't listen.. ^^^^

@lisa what about you place like 3 onyx 10 Dias and maby like a leap and make a whole
    Sand world and we all go mining for a party would that work cause I don't have face book

You will have to wait for other contests. Sorry.
  • MIDEHIDEKINGX15MIDEHIDEKINGX15 On a potty eating pizza!Member Posts: 106
    In the new one Are you in London?

In the new one Are you in London?

Am I right @lisa
    Or Crockerlee?
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,300
    it's a shame that you were the first one to respond but i think you have to send a screenshot of the place you think it is on facebook
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 636
    I am sadly unable to join this competition due to the fact when lisa posts these screenshots, It is 4:30 a.m in my time. And an hour later, someone already answers it.

I am sadly unable to join this competition due to the fact when lisa posts these screenshots, It is 4:30 a.m in my time. And an hour later, someone already answers it.

I will try to vary the times. I can't promise it will work out for you, but I can try :)
    lisa said:

I will try to vary the times. I can't promise it will work out for you, but I can try :)
    It's hard for us on different time zones to join most giveaways.... just like rhe one you did with the free world thing.... i just went to bed and saw the thread already closed
    Sirentist said:

It's hard for us on different time zones to join most giveaways.... just like rhe one you did with the free world thing.... i just went to bed and saw the thread already closed

And Mike often announces stuff like rare paintings in new worlds in the middle of the night. Random events are random. There's no guarantee that you or any other individual will automatically be in the best position every single time to capitalize on every random opportunity. If it's that important to you, why not set up your Facebook account to notify you anytime a new post appears on the Deepworld Facebook page?
    It did send a notificationut we were asleep that time so i only had a time to read it when i woke up... :/

it's a shame that you were the first one to respond but i think you have to send a screenshot of the place you think it is on facebook

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!