Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Sell Big Land Mark With Protectors

LordVictorFirstLordVictorFirst Posts: 29Member
edited June 2016 in Come and Visit...
Hi , I sell a Marble palace for 12 Onyx. You can tell me to visit , you can see this in "Kilgumby Springs" in public world , he Use 1/5.75 of the Right part of the world I sell with all protectors : 1 Ultra Pro , 2 Mega pro , 2 or 3 Big pro , Many little and very little.

The Palace is Protected with many gates , they are a Front and a back garden , a Green house , A mine , A Very Big Laboratory Space , A Great Bridge , The Marble Palace with basements And a rising tower to the top , A teleporter for go to the gate And Very More !

Cause : I want to create in a private world

My game name : LordVictorFirst
For visit , I prefear not many speak cause my keyboard in AZERTY

On Map #

Post edited by LordVictorFirst on
Map.png
974 x 630 - 243K

Comments

• LordVictorFirstLordVictorFirst Posts: 29Member
    Pictures of Places

1.png
    1199 x 673 - 1M
    2.png
    1200 x 673 - 2M
    3.png
    1197 x 673 - 921K
    edited June 2016
    Thank you I modifie the price but the world is public , Thank you very much

But how comfirme to it is not a scam if it is possible
    Post edited by LordVictorFirst on
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,003Member
    I checked it out I would but it but I have no luck getting onyx an diamonds ,_,
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabPosts: 548Member
    edited June 2016
    It looks nice ( from the screenshots provided ). A big let down was when I tried visiting the world, the palace entrance was closed! Why! I tried flying up but you also blocked the way. Dangit. I would really love to see the palace myself in the game.

And to add to that; your building style is quite simplistic! This is the kind of builds I like. Most builders I know have a tendency to add as much detail as possible and then the structure starts looking quite cluttered ( almost like the brass sign, no offence ).

ADD ON: Okay, I re-read my post and the last sentence sounded as if I was criticizing another person. I actually did mean to say the Brass Sign is a little to much as compared to its older look. The brass sign has jewels on the side edges like what the fudge.
    Sorry for this probleme, I will go open it
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,003Member
    Hazmana said:

It looks nice ( from the screenshots provided ). A big let down was when I tried visiting the world, the palace entrance was closed! Why! I tried flying up but you also blocked the way. Dangit. I would really love to see the palace myself in the game.

And to add to that; your building style is quite simplistic! This is the kind of builds I like. Most builders I know have a tendency to add as much detail as possible and then the structure starts looking quite cluttered ( almost like the brass sign, no offence ).

ADD ON: Okay, I re-read my post and the last sentence sounded as if I was criticizing another person. I actually did mean to say the Brass Sign is a little to much as compared to its older look. The brass sign has jewels on the side edges like what the fudge.

I glitched in from the bottom corners