Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

-= Deepworld Records Book =-

-CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
edited July 2016 in General

Hello there! I'm hoping this will become a place where people can submit their records, and everyone and anyone can compete for the top spot! We all know who has mined the most blocks, crafted the most items, and placed the most blocks (If you don't know who has, you can view the leaderboard here: http://www.deepworldgame.com/players); but we want to know who has the most blue crystals, or the most stunt surfers! Or who has built the biggest buildings, or who has killed the most players within a certain amount of time! This place is where you can submit your massive collections of a certain item, or anything else your the best at, no matter how silly it is! In order to be on the record list you will need to provide a screenshot or video with proof of you getting the most of an item, most kills in a certain amount of time, etc. The player(s) in first place will get his/her username next to their record.

Alright, here are the guidelines you should follow before entering a record submission.

1. Always provide evidence of your record. This can be done by linking a YouTube video or inserting an image. (Find out how to insert an image here: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/370053/#Comment_370053)

2. Please state what record you are submitting for instead of just providing the proof.

3. If you are submitting an application to the 999k Earth club, you MUST have at least 1,000,000 blocks mined. (You can find out more about the 999k Earth club below.)

Do you have a MASSIVE amount of a certain item? Well then you might just have the most in the game! Post a screenshot of the item in your inventory, and if its the highest amount of that item that has been submitted, you will be added to the records list!

Resources
- Most Onyx: @Muneeb with 341
- Most Blue Crystals: @hikari123 with 8818
- Most Orange Crystals: @hikari123 with 32
- Most Lead: @Electrox with 71K
- Most Shillings: @blackbird with 107K
Construction
- Most Ice Brick Backdrop: @Retta with 86K

Architecture
- Most Bone Walls: @Electrox with 19,400

Metallurgy
- Most Reinforced Iron Blocks: @Electrox with 23K

Tools
- Most Onyx Pickaxes: @Electrox with 3
- Most Shovels: @poodis with 1384

Utility
- Most Turtle Shells: @Electrox with 6

Lighting
- Most Raindeer Lights: @Jakalope with 16
- Most Sleigh Lights: @Jakalope with 6

Signs
- Most Notes: @XL_L0NEW0LF_x with 2K

Furnature

Decoration
- Most Deer Heads: @Electrox with 537

Armaments

Accessories
- Most Stealth Cloaks: @Electrox with 580
- Most Skeleton Keys: @Retro_Chow with 1343
- Most Toolbelts: @Lucifer with 2

Engineering

Industrial

Organic
- Most Skeletons: @Electrox with 1852
- Most Giant Pumpkins: @Electrox with 8

Opulence
- Most Assembled Mammoth Fossils: @ChatotTheParrot with 9

Have you built an interesting mini game before anyone else? Have you made up a new way to play games in deepworld? Or built the biggest building? Then post a screenshot or the name of your world, and you might just get your own record!

- Creator of the game "Manhunt": @FreshX
- First to Prove Onyx is Bombproof: @AMWhy and @Jmonster1

Have you posted any record-breaking comments or threads here on the forums? Well, if you have, just give me the link to it, or a screenshot of it, and It might just be added to this section!

- Most Unnecessary Fonts In One Post: @-CRYSTAL-KING-
- Most Viewed Thread: @Dale

Got any other interesting records? Post a comment with your proof, and it will be added to this section!

- Most XP: @Electrox with 6,846,522
- Most Mass Machines in One World: @-CRYSTAL-KING- with 6
- Most a Brains Killed @blackbird with 75,691

Were you the first owner of something? Such as a bulb, or a painting? Well, you can submit it here! You can either provide a screenshot of you receiving the item first, or you can gather vouches from people who were there when you received the item.

- Ownership of the First Delphinium Bulbs: @Clueboe
- Ownership of the Alpaca Painting: @toadlover
- Ownership of the First Lobelia Bulbs: @LadySkrillex
- Ownership of the First Brass Throne: @Philosopher

The 999K dirt club is a club with everybody who has 999K dirt in it! To apply, all you need to do is tell me you IGN (So I can look at your stats) and post a screenshot of your 999K dirt! Remember, you must have mined at least 1,000,000 blocks to apply.

- @KittyKupo
- @Clueboe
- @Retta
- @LadySkrillex
- @Ahmadhassan2001

Post edited by -CRYSTAL-KING- on

Comments

• KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    Haha! I like this! I'd love to join the 999K dirt club but how can PC members apply? We can only see up to 9999 items! D:
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
    edited June 2016
    Sirentist said:

Well, you just won the record for the most unnecessary fonts in one post, I can tell you that much! :)

Thank you for your submission! I have added it as a new record!
    KittyKupo said:

Haha! I like this! I'd love to join the 999K dirt club but how can PC members apply? We can only see up to 9999 items! D:

I never knew that...
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,242
    How many bone walls does electrox have? I think that should be posted so people can see.

How many bone walls does electrox have? I think that should be posted so people can see.

idk I just know hes got loads and loads and loads and loads lol, I cant be bothered to count them.
    edited June 2016
    KittyKupo said:

You've mined over 2,000,000 blocks, and your very trustworthy. Im sure you have over 999k dirt, welcome to the club!
    Sirentist said:

Well, you just won the record for the most unnecessary fonts in one post, I can tell you that much! :)

I like my many giant fonts, it helps you to see the different sections :smile:

KittyKupo said:

You've mined over 2,000,000 blocks, and your very trustworthy. Im sure you have over 999k dirt, welcome to the club!
    Whoo thanks! I honestly don't know how many dirt I have, but I'd be willing to bet I have over 999k. XD
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    edited June 2016
    Most deer heads and most onyx
    and to make it clear i have 19,400 bone walls
    imageimage
    most deer heads.png
    1680 x 1050 - 2M
    Electrox said:

Most deer heads and most onyx
    and to make it clear i have 19,400 bone walls
    imageimage

Im also going to put you down for most stealth cloaks and most onyx pickaxes as well @Electrox :lol: Thats a lot!
    I hope one day to have the most skeletons. xD Right now I have only 918, but my goal is to have ALL THE SKELETONS!
    KittyKupo said:

I hope one day to have the most skeletons. xD Right now I have only 918, but my goal is to have ALL THE SKELETONS!

918 is a very impressive amount! You could enter that as a record now, @KittyKupo ? Because nobody has submitted a record for skeletons yet. All I need is a screenshot of them :smile:
    sorry but look at this
    most skeletons.png
    1680 x 1050 - 3M
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    Please submit me in 999k club :smiley:
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    Awesome thread by the way
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    edited June 2016
    I have a record...though it is rather hard to proof because A.) it is long ago and B.) it's not traceable.

Anyway New Moscow (my private world and capital of my guild) was the first world which was used as a guild capital, thus making it the first privately owned guild capital world in the history of Deepworld.

edited June 2016
    i dont think being the first to have something or to do something is a record
    in my opinion all the records should be beatable
    Electrox said:

All records should be beatable! In the book of world records you can challenge any of them :3
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    I won the record of being late.
  • Rattle26Rattle26 Somewhere in the Deepworld...Member Posts: 1,118
    tjergoz said:

I have a record...though it is rather hard to proof because A.) it is long ago and B.) it's not traceable.

Anyway New Moscow (my private world and capital of my guild) was the first world which was used as a guild capital, thus making it the first privately owned guild capital world in the history of Deepworld.

Ahh I remember this!
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872
    Hey, this is pretty cool @-CRYSTAL-KING- ! :)
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337
    KittyKupo said:

Electrox said:

All records should be beatable! In the book of world records you can challenge any of them :3
    I nominate @KittyKupo for the cat lady record
  • hikari123hikari123 Member Posts: 311
    I'll post my crystals later hope I can be crystal God or something ( I love shiny and would kill for shiny)
    @pysora for most bears xD
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    I got a record. I have 317 companion cubes ;)

jk.
    @-CRYSTAL-KING- idk most blues or most crystals ?
    image.png
    1024 x 768 - 841K
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290
    I have the most air blocks. They are invisible.