Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What biome should I buy?

ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldPosts: 420Member
edited July 2016 in Questions
I'm looking to buy a mini world and want to know if it's worth it. If yes, what biome should I get?

Great, I forgot to add brain. Just comment if you say brain is best.

What biome should I buy? 21 votes

Temperate (Regular)
28%
Auraawesomeo13NerevarineBloonsmineAthenaOnyxminer 6 votes
Arctic
42%
XL_L0NEW0LF_xWilliam2MuneebNinjaWarriorZatRomyrjohnandreiScribbzHydroblade29Lilyabc 9 votes
Hell
4%
CleoAdkins007 1 vote
Desert
0%
Deep
4%
vmh20 1 vote
Minis aren't worth the crowns
19%
ShiroNaiItzDenniszVinh225-CRYSTAL-KING- 4 votes

Comments

• ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 705Member, Arbiter
    Do you have a particular project in mind? Even though some worlds arguably have better 'loot', it's also good to think about what you'll be doing with the world after you've finished raiding everything (I'm not sure there's a reason for this, but people seem to like to build in arctic/ temperate worlds more often)
  • ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldPosts: 420Member
    I plan to make it locked so only I and people I will possibly add can build. I will build a variety of things.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    edited July 2016
    Arctic
    I love arctic worlds because of all of the extra goodies :3 Sculptures, diamonds, bunkers with chests nearly always full! Not to mention presents, stockings, and mistletoe!
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortPosts: 3,290Member
    Arctic
    Artic cause reasons.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    edited July 2016
    Minis aren't worth the crowns
    Well mini worlds aren't worth buying for the loot, although they're fun to build in.

I do like to use mini worlds for small themed builds.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,821Member
    Arctic
    Arctic Biomes have snow, ice, ice pillars, ice sculptures, and more.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,123Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Do you have a particular project in mind? Even though some worlds arguably have better 'loot', it's also good to think about what you'll be doing with the world after you've finished raiding everything (I'm not sure there's a reason for this, but people seem to like to build in arctic/ temperate worlds more often)

http://deepworlddaily.tumblr.com/post/146586723439/which-biome-should-i-buy-this-comes-up-every-once
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLPosts: 3,605Member
    Temperate (Regular)
    Temperate if you want to build something