Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acid Rain Damage

ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldPosts: 420Member
I am in beta v3.3.4 and I have survival 10, which is supposed to make acid rain not damage you yet I does in that version.

Comments

• HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabPosts: 548Member
    Must be because you've been eating Doritos.
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    You are in Beta, correct? So first up, did you only recently get survival 10? If so, try relogging.

If it doesn't work after that, then you've just found yourself a beta bug to report.
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabPosts: 548Member
    Muneeb said:

Hazmana said:

Come on dude stop the senseless , useless comments in almost every discussion , its getting annoying now.

And back on topic: Zhayk the windows beta is not fully complete yet its still developing so it might be one of the features which is missing from the windows version.
    The same should apply to other forumers who do the same as I'm doing, shouldn't it? Unless you know them so it isn't a problem, right?

Plus, all seriousness makes the Forums boring. It's okay if it's off-topic, it's not like it's overwhelming and it's killing everybody like a genocidal reference.
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Posts: 1,187Member
    Hazmana said:

Muneeb said:

Hazmana said:

Come on dude stop the senseless , useless comments in almost every discussion , its getting annoying now.

And back on topic: Zhayk the windows beta is not fully complete yet its still developing so it might be one of the features which is missing from the windows version.
    The same should apply to other forumers who do the same as I'm doing, shouldn't it? Unless you know them so it isn't a problem, right?

Plus, all seriousness makes the Forums boring. It's okay if it's off-topic, it's not like it's overwhelming and it's killing everybody like a genocidal reference.
    Well i don't want to start a war here lol but i will do this everytime i see someone doing what you are doing wether i know them or i don't. Plus the forums is not always serious u can't make an thread to post some jokes/something which is enjoyable to do , forums activity can be used for the same purpose but when people are looking for answers to their questions its not really funny to joke there.
  • XL_L0NEW0LF_xXL_L0NEW0LF_x Posts: 432Member
    Hazmana said:

Muneeb said:

Hazmana said:

Actually @Hazmana I think you will find forumers
    1.Apologise for their off topic comment.
    2.It is probably a little bit on topic not like 'Doritos' in an acid rain thread.
    3.Will put ignore if people are saying how off topic it is.
    Your attitude on this forum recently has been declining quite drastically. As much as I understand the fact you feel as though you are being critiqued and it is just you, it isn't. The fact is you are continuing on after being told. Personally I don't really mind your comments most the time but this and a few others have left a little bit of bitterness towards you. Also arguing back won't help, take criticism on the chin and try to adapt to it. Sorry for this of topicness I just feel like it had to be said.

PS: Hazmana I am not having a go at you I am giving constructive criticism. Any queries just private message me and I can try explain.