Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHAT HAPPENED TO CAKE???

RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsPosts: 1,120Member
I have noticed that Cake Land has become really unpopular recently. It used to always be in the popular worlds, but now, the most I've seen in a while is one or two people. We should try to make Cake Land popular again because it's a great PVP world. Btw, did Zomdie quit?

Comments

• AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Posts: 766Member
    I really liked Cake Land as a PvP world. I'm not sure if Zomdie quit though.
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Posts: 891Member
    Same thing happened to navy pier.
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughPosts: 136Member
    A few people have been banned and have told players who aren't banned to close up their base. I've been told that Cake Land is closed, but a newer PVP owned by my good friend, @Demon_Outlaw aka @TOXICFUSE which is getting a lot of people I used to see at Cake Land. Toxic PVP is the new Cake Land I guess, we will see in the future :)
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaPosts: 883Member
    Wasn't cake land just a bunch of drama?
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughPosts: 136Member
    vmh20 said:

Wasn't cake land just a bunch of drama?

A lot of the time, lol
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabPosts: 548Member
    Well, I think it's the decreasing of players that turned cake land into a waste land. I've noticed, only a a few worlds in Deepworld, maybe 3-4 have players on them. They show up on the 'popular' tab, but only have 9-11 players on. Usually, it's always the same players. The same players with nasty attitudes, always talking about Boyfriends and Girlfriends, and love to over react when someone calls them ever so harmless things. I think it was the introduction of these graphics that significantly lessened the players on Deepworld, I'm pretty sure.
  • Demon_OutlawDemon_Outlaw I'd say Iraq but looks a bit like AfghanistanPosts: 71Member
    RoseGold said:

I have noticed that Cake Land has become really unpopular recently. It used to always be in the popular worlds, but now, the most I've seen in a while is one or two people. We should try to make Cake Land popular again because it's a great PVP world. Btw, did Zomdie quit?

It's the drama that make the world unpopular.... sometimes the owner but it'd mostly the drama
  • Demon_OutlawDemon_Outlaw I'd say Iraq but looks a bit like AfghanistanPosts: 71Member
    Im my world we try to avoid the drama
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,329Member
    hopefully toxic PvP won't become as it's name states like all of the other popular ones ;)
    @Ethereal
    But my best friend called legendaryTD is almost done with his world y'all should check it out
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,381Member, Arbiter
    All things are bound to die out. Remember Richland? Gone. Carlow PvP? Gone. GTA V? Gone. The original markets? Pretty much gone. All PvP worlds die, and greater ones are found that are just better than the old one.
  • LegendaryTDLegendaryTD Posts: 14Member

But my best friend called legendaryTD is almost done with his world y'all should check it out

Thanks bro :smiley:
    edited July 2016
    It's sad that you quit dw @Demon_Outlaw
    It'd sad that you quit dw*
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member

It'd sad that you quit dw*

Hey, you can just tap the little gear at the top of your post to edit it, no need to make a whole new one. And it was fine the first time btw :joy:
    @CleoAdkins007 thank you :smiley:
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,827Member
    Toxic pvp did have some drama when it first became public. The owner did fix the problems though thank God. The admins' are limiting troubles that comes into our world.
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortPosts: 3,290Member
    edited July 2016
    Reasons. Tbhs its a trend really. People want to be recognized so they go to popular worlds where they hope to meet people. Socialization.
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLPosts: 3,605Member
    I hope Toxic PvP doesn't live up to it's name
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaPosts: 791Member
    I used to go there a lot, but I recently stopped bc of the amount of people abstaining from visiting, and when the builders of cake land just start screwing with the architecture/blocking all entrances to the main area.
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortPosts: 3,290Member
    Oh yeah I forgot Cake was edible.
  • HermitessHermitess Posts: 593Member
    "Well we're outta cake! We only had three bits, and we didn't expect such a rush. So whaddya want? -- So my choice is 'or Death'?"

Such is the cycle of most things in life.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,827Member
    I get how Cake Land's builders are talented, but their builds are just too confusing. They try using bridges, chairs, ropes, wood, like so much things.