Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All In One

-CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
edited July 2016 in Come and Visit...
This amazing market, mini games, item values, challenges, and competition world is finally officially open! So get your protectors out and start claiming that land!

The world "All In One" was named after its purpose, our goal was to provide a world with everything you need in it, and that is what we have built.

Firstly, I thought I'd show you the Building Competition which has just started, to celebrate the opening of All In One! With the top prize of 2 onyx, we are hoping to get as many participants as possible! The theme for the competition is "Ruined Buildings". All of the information, prizes, judges, and tips to help you build can be found at the "4WeekContest" spawn!

Next I thought I'd show you our 2nd Spawn. This is where trading, and mini games take place! You can also view our anti-scam guide here, too! This is also where land is up for grabs. Above the top balloon, it also has a teleportation room, which has teleporters which can take you to any part of the world!

All In One is also home to one of the most well-known and classic games, Terrapus Racing! You can make bets on which ever Terrapus you think will cross the finish line first! It's a great way to earn a blue crystal or two, and have great fun!

We also have an easy-to-get-to crafting and forging area! Did you know that when you stand next to a lit forge or furnace you get DOUBLE metal when you craft it? Well now you do! Just easily teleport here and make thousands of iron and brass blocks!

All In One is also home to one of the longest drops in the whole of deepworld! From the very top of the world down to the very bottom, this very dangerous fall takes a full minute to get to the end!

If your bored, we also suggest you take a look at our work-in-progress Deepworld Quiz!

And, most importantly, check out the most up-to-date and accurate price guide in the whole of Deepworld! With continually updating prices, and constant additions to this area we hope you will find it very useful!

Thank you for reading, and please remember to check out the world, and make sure to participate in the Building Compitition, too!
Post edited by -CRYSTAL-KING- on

Comments