Such people.

zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
Well, I made a clan (guild) in Growtopia and in 1 day it has 80 people. And the biggest one has over 500 (owned by this super rich/famous dude named benbarrage)..... Sorry but this really makes big names like BKnights and U.N. Tiny. Also that means in 3 days i might get 240 people.

Comments

• tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,357
    Okay
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    edited July 2016
    tjergoz said:

Okay

Oh
    (Sees Gilby and BKnights with SWAT shields kick down door) OH SHOOT COPY RIGHT!!! :worried:
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 773
    Whats ur growtopia name? Mines 24elijah24. You might find me trolling the pants off of someone in the world PRO.

Whats ur growtopia name? Mines 24elijah24. You might find me trolling the pants off of someone in the world PRO.

zombiekillha wanna meet me in a world? Just tell me which world and I will see ya there.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    ill join in the gt/dw party. what world? what gt time?
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    I think I may try Growtopia.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    I'm confused as to why this is a thread...
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302
    knock knock on the door by @FRANK
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    edited July 2016

People still care about Growtopia?

sadly, yes.
    gt was much better before.
    edit for 2 reasons:
    1-i mean it was ACTUALLY good and it wasnt p2w.
    2- holy crap 666th post

ill join in the gt/dw party. what world? what gt time?

21:00 WHOCLANHQ
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548

Well, it is a game for kids 8 and up. I'm pretty sure... But it's so colorful I get seizures and headaches just looking and playing Growtopia.
    Hazmana said:

Well, it is a game for kids 8 and up. I'm pretty sure... But it's so colorful I get seizures and headaches just looking and playing Growtopia.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    I feel like pulling up a thread @FRANK made but it's too much work... So I'm gonna see what the paper boy does to this thread while I eat popcorn :)
  • Dragon_Thunder2Dragon_Thunder2 Somewhere,in the middle of the desert tearing famous players in dw to shreds.Member Posts: 93
    edited July 2016
    Urmmm,wait what does the title has to do with everything in the thread XD.And the section is wrong.Should be In off-topic I think.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    such people! much wow! Off topic dis shud be
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    edited July 2016
    That game is bulls**t as hell