Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying Spawners

GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UPosts: 1,007Member, Arbiter
Buying both sizes of spawners, I need tons!

I need about 50 small and 40 large. Will offer onyx, pm me!

Comments

• -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    I have 7 small spawners, but I lent a few of then to @FreshX, when I get them back, what would you be willing to offer for them?
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UPosts: 1,007Member, Arbiter
    I'm thinking something like 60 blues? Or i could trade them for 7 blue teles? xD @-CRYSTAL-KING-
    Grebebe said:

I'm thinking something like 60 blues? Or i could trade them for 7 blue teles? xD @-CRYSTAL-KING-

Grebebe said:

By blue teleporters, do you mean diamond target teleporters, or actual blue teleporters?

Grebebe said:

Grebebe said:

By blue teleporters, do you mean diamond target teleporters, or actual blue teleporters?
    Actual blue teles. Also, sorry but I lower my offer to 50 blues, people have been selling me small spawners for 6-8 blues easily... sorry about that
    Grebebe said:

Grebebe said:

Grebebe said:

Actual blue teles. Also, sorry but I lower my offer to 50 blues, people have been selling me small spawners for 6-8 blues easily... sorry about that
    Woah woah woah, 6-8 blues??? That's crazy cheap! They're worth about 15-20 Blue crystals, I had to pay a diamond for mine. But nevermind...

Would you do it for the teleporters? They would be very useful in my world.
    Surei I figured they would. I'm at Windmore right now @-CRYSTAL-KING-
    Grebebe said:

-coughcough- Urmmm, about that...
    Unfortunately I'm at a hotel with AWFUL wifi at the moment, and I may not be able to get online for another 2 days. I could try and get online, but it's highly unlikely...

Grebebe said:

Unfortunately I'm at a hotel with AWFUL wifi at the moment, and I may not be able to get online for another 2 days. I could try and get online, but it's highly unlikely...
    Okay it's fine, I'll wait :), just remind me in two days, I might forget aha
    Grebebe said:

Grebebe said:

Well, I could message you when I get better wifi. If you still need them at that point.
    I'm also really curious why you need them, what are you building? :smile:

Grebebe said:

Grebebe said:

Well, I could message you when I get better wifi. If you still need them at that point.
    I'm also really curious why you need them, what are you building? :smile:
    @-CRYSTAL-KING-

I need them because I'm building some... I guess you could call them dungeons, in my world. I still haven't started and all, but I thought I'd need a BUNCH of spawners in order for it to be somewhat challenging :)
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    @-CRYSTAL-KING- I will give them back possibly tomorrow!
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Posts: 1,246Member
    I've probably got a few you can have. Remind me next time we're both online.
  • InteliInteli Posts: 14Member
    I got 1 spawner. Do you want it?