Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I cant play deepworld

I cant play because it said 'Sorry, You cannot access deepworld." what does that mean? Am i banned? is there something under maintenance? It happened 4 days ago.. PLEASE HELP im missing out crystals on deepworld :(

Comments

• SpyroSpyro Sometimes I miss the top of the food chainMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,664
    Sadly, that message usually means you got banned.
  • EthaniskewlEthaniskewl Member Posts: 23

how?

I cant make a new player also
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,798

how?
    Idk why are you asking him? He doesn't know what you did.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,798
    Try logging off and back on.

how?
    Idk why are you asking him? He doesn't know what you did.

Okay..

Try logging off and back on.

didnt work ;-;same message popped up
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548

I cant play because it said 'Sorry, You cannot access deepworld." what does that mean? Am i banned? is there something under maintenance? It happened 4 days ago.. PLEASE HELP im missing out crystals on deepworld :(

Try logging off and logging back in. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Deepworld. If that also doesn't work, try messaging @lisa , here on forums. Or if there was no immidiate answer, try emailing about your mishap at deepworld@bytebin.com .
    Hazmana said:

Try logging off and logging back in. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Deepworld. If that also doesn't work, try messaging @lisa , here on forums. Or if there was no immidiate answer, try emailing about your mishap at deepworld@bytebin.com .
    I deleted it on my ipad though and downloaded it back, same message popped up.. So i'll try doing it on pc

Hazmana said:

I deleted it on my ipad though and downloaded it back, same message popped up.. So i'll try doing it on pc
    Oh, alright. I think you were banned... Email your mishap at deepworld@bytebin.com .
    Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Oh, alright. I think you were banned... Email your mishap at deepworld@bytebin.com .
    Okay first off i dont know how to email people ;-;

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Oh... Well then that's quite a problem. It's quite a complicated process. Try asking your mom if she can email
    Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Oh... Well then that's quite a problem. It's quite a complicated process. Try asking your mom if she can email
    MY MOM ISNT HOME .-.

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

MY MOM ISNT HOME .-.
    Dang
    Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

MY MOM ISNT HOME .-.
    Dang
    my dad is home though, he knows about it so i should tell him to email it im sad now

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

MY MOM ISNT HOME .-.
    Dang
    my dad is home though, he knows about it so i should tell him to email it im sad now
    DAMN HE WENT TO BUY STUFF WHYWYWYWYW

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

MY MOM ISNT HOME .-.
    Dang
    wait if i got banned cant i just make a new player? but also im level 30 and i dont want to lose my crystals (over 50)
  • SpyroSpyro Sometimes I miss the top of the food chainMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,664
    edited July 2016

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

MY MOM ISNT HOME .-.
    Dang
    wait if i got banned cant i just make a new player? but also im level 30 and i dont want to lose my crystals (over 50)
    Didn't you just say you couldn't make one?

You're probably IP banned in this case.

Also, you can refrain from spamming the thread by using the edit button in the upper right of your comment.

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

MY MOM ISNT HOME .-.
    Dang
    Didn't you just say you couldn't make one?

You're probably IP banned in this case.

Also, you can refrain from spamming the thread by using the edit button in the upper right of your comment.
    Oh well.. do you have to email deepworld to not get ip banned? because im still trying to learn to email deepworld on its site
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,452
    edited July 2016
    You're best bet is to contact Bytebin by emailing deepworld@bytebin.com

also, how old are you anyways? If you're >13 then you aren't old enough to play and is probably why you were banned...