Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windmore's First Season!

GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UPosts: 1,007Member, Arbiter
Hey peeps!

I'm very glad to say that I'm going to start off the first Windmore season August 1st! It will last a month, and I hope it's gonna be a lot of fun! Now bare in mind that this is the first time I'm organizing something of this scale, so this is kind of a test for me to see if the project is too ambitious for me to handle, or if it's do-able. (I hope it is!)

Oh, if you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this thread:

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/24347/windmore-rp-world-preview/p1

Anyways, if anyone would like to join in the fun, please comment below! Please invite as many friends as you want, whether they're on the forums or not... in order for it to be fun, we have to be a large group!

To obtain citizenship (and therefore be part of the game) you have to choose between two available options:

-Weekly fee: 300 shillings/week for 4 weeks
-Monthly fee: 1k shillings/month for 1 month

Come see me in game (I'm often in Windmore) to pay me the membership anytime before the 1st of August. You can also pm me on forums for us to find a meeting point as well as a precise date if you prefer.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
If you're a citizen, join the Windmore forums at: windmorerp.hol.es
Further news/info will be posted there, so be sure to check it somewhat regularly!

P.S: Everything not 100% done yet, but don't worry, it will be for the 1st of August! Can't wait!

Comments

• AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Posts: 766Member
    I would like to join.
    I won't be on for all of August, so maybe a weekly membership for me.
    My IGN is .Vanilla.
    This sounds like fun!
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsPosts: 1,120Member
    IGN: RoseGold.
    I'll sign up for weekly membership.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 706Member, Arbiter
    Yes please! Should be fun.
    IGN: ChatotTheParrot

I have enough shillings for the month
  • ScribbzScribbz (L)MIRLPosts: 626Member
    IGN: triLoomy
    First day of school starts on August 1. I'll go for weekly membership.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Oh I see, only members have access to the forums. I was wondering why my application got rejected lol :P
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    I think I've applied to the Windmore forums, not sure if I was accepted, but if so, I'll do a monthly payment!
    IGN: CleoAdkins007
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UPosts: 1,007Member, Arbiter
    Iyasumi said:

Oh I see, only members have access to the forums. I was wondering why my application got rejected lol :P

@Iyasumi I actually remember confirming yours... weird? If you cant log in with iyasumi try making a new account please

I think I've applied to the Windmore forums, not sure if I was accepted, but if so, I'll do a monthly payment!

Hey @CleoAdkins007 I saw that you registered an account, but the thing is, I can't confirm your request if you don't confirm your registration (you have to confirm via an email)
  • MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HousePosts: 288Member
    I would like to join.. I'll settle for weekly until I get enough for a month
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    edited July 2016
    Grebebe said:

Hey @CleoAdkins007 I saw that you registered an account, but the thing is, I can't confirm your request if you don't confirm your registration (you have to confirm via an email)
    Oh right okay, must have missed that step. So sorry!

Edit: It was in my spam which is why I didn't see it, but it should be confirmed now.
    Anyone else? Please joinnnnn the funnnnnn
    edited July 2016
    Reviving this in case some people missed it
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    Take my Shillings! *pounds on Windmore's doors*
  • ShotFiredShotFired Top Secret.Posts: 62Member
    I would love to join (I'm CptFrosty)
  • poodispoodis Most likely the beachPosts: 46Member
    IGN Poodis.

I would love to come and sign up for the month!