Guilds War

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 386
Its Been At Least 1 Year Ive Been Thinking Of This Idea On THE Guild Obelix, We Should Be Able To Declare War For Fun! PVP, Bases And AllOf That Will Be Really Cool And THE War Has An Amount Of Time!

Comments

• CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    I think there have been threads made about organised guild wars with leaderboards and such. It's a good idea, maybe for a future update?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Playing Growtopia as 24elijah24Member Posts: 654
    I always like to camp out in PvP worlds and make a little base and attack from within for the lulz.
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,118
    This is irrelevant, but why do you capitalize the first letter of every word??? @XxAwesomeBenxX
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,648
    Im pretty sure guild wars in Deepworld are nothing more than pure hatred and swearing between the two.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,662
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Yeah, It Would Be Nice To Have More Options For Owners of Guild Obelisk. But, There Are Other Stuff We Have To Finish Before The Devs Start On Thatz
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,025
    RoseGold said:

This is irrelevant, but why do you capitalize the first letter of every word??? @XxAwesomeBenxX

I've never been a pvper but a guild war sounds like a good idea

Also why did you capitalize every letter

What Are You Talking About?
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,118
    LordOreo said:

RoseGold said:

@LordOreo Don't you see that Ben capitalizes every word of his sentence???
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,025
    RoseGold said:

LordOreo said:

RoseGold said:

@LordOreo Don't you see that Ben capitalizes every word of his sentence???
    My comment was a joke, I capitalized every letter that was at the begining of a word.
  • ChicaChica Welcome to your new home Kiwi! Member Posts: 28
    I think it would be great to have fun little guild wars. But what do I know. I have a bunny with a backpack on as my profile picture... :smile:
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677
    Guild wars will get messy. I used to be for the idea. But given the way the world is now, I'm not so sure.

I don't know. We could trial guild wars and then if things get out of hand, we stop them?
    My thoughts are this.

I have a ranking system built for deepworld. If people wanted to do mass pvp, I could record wins/losses to provide an official record on everywhen.pythonanywhere.com. Guilds that get too "aggressive" in their behaviour will be removed from the records to discourange unjustified hate.

Thoughts?
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,340
    Everywhen said:

Guild wars will get messy. I used to be for the idea. But given the way the world is now, I'm not so sure.

I don't know. We could trial guild wars and then if things get out of hand, we stop them?
    My thoughts are this.

I have a ranking system built for deepworld. If people wanted to do mass pvp, I could record wins/losses to provide an official record on everywhen.pythonanywhere.com. Guilds that get too "aggressive" in their behaviour will be removed from the records to discourange unjustified hate.

Thoughts?

I think this is a little too much. I mean guild wars are just ment for fun, and if one of the guilds are actually provoking or glorifying hatred in any way they should be reported the old fashioned way.
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 519
    Remember the devs promising for guild games like capture the flag? I do
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 386
    edited December 2016
    THIS is old